Chapter 22 9 Months Later

*9 months later*

SARA'S POV

I'm due any day and Louis, Danielle, and I went shopping for the nursery in Louis and I's apartment after we found that the baby was a boy. As of right now, I'm sitting in the living room watching television while Louis is in the shower. I have been feeling a little uncomfortable all day and now there was a severe rush of pain.

"Louis!" I yelled and I knew that he had heard me because I heard running and then loud bangs as he tripped and fell. I would've laughed but I was in so much pain.

"What happened are you ok?" He was practically yelling.

"Louis I, I think the baby's coming." He was wide eyed and went frantic.

"I, oh my god Sara, come on let's go!" He was already running out the door.

"Louis come back you don't have any clothes on!" I yelled laughing but then cried with pain. He ran back in, ran up the stairs, and when he came down he had clothes on.

"Now. To the hospital!" He yelled, picking me up bridal style, and running to his car.

"Shouldn't we call everyone?" I asked through gritted teeth, damn this fucking hurts.

"Yea I'm going to call them when we get there." He said stepping on the gas.

DANIELLE'S POV

I was sitting on the couch while Hadley and Niall were playing Barbie's until my phone rang.

L-Louis m-Danielle

M "Hello."

L "Dani-bear come to the hospital!"

M "What is it though, what happened?" I asked concerned.

L " Sara's giving birth!"

M "Louis why didn't you say something you twat!" By this time I was getting my shit together. L "Don't you get mad at me just get your ass here and call the others!" Niall and Hadley were looking at me.

"What's wrong babe?" Niall asked getting up.

"Sara's having her baby." I said and he looked me wide eyed.

"Oh my god come on!" He yelled while pulling me out the door. I stopped in my tracks and Niall looked at me like I was insane.

"Come on what are you doing?" He was so confused.

"Niall we have to get Hadley." I said chuckling.

"Oh shit." He ran into the house, got Hadley, and sprinted to the car to drive to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and I ran to the front desk. There was a man maybe in his thirties. "Hello, I'm looking for Sara champion." He looked up and smiled.

"Yes she's in 317." I thanked him and dragged Niall to her room. I knocked on the door and Louis answered and smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. I could tell he was freaking out.

"Hey Danielle." I pushed passed him and ran to Sara.

"Hey Sara how you doing?" She looked up and said.

"How do you think?" She tries to joke. I raise my hands in defense and smile. I turn around and everyone is here.

"Oh hey guys." They smiled and soon a nurse walked in.

"Hello miss champion, I'm here to see how dilated you are." She ushered everyone but me and Louis out.

"Ok you're very close. We will take you to the delivery room, do you want anyone to come with you?" Sara nodded.

"Danielle and Louis." I looked at her shocked.

"Sara are you sure I mean I can stay in the wa-." She interrupted.

"Danielle you deserve to be in there with me. I can't do this without you or Louis and you're my best friend. I was there when you were having Hadley, so your ass is in going in there with me." I smiled and nodded, "Well ok, now you two will need to dress in proper clothes and we will take Miss Champion to delivery." The nurse said throwing scrubs at Louis and I.

*In delivery room*

I held Sara's hand while Louis was encouraging her. She was pushing for hours before we heard that small sound of life. All of a sudden the baby stopped crying and the nurse took him away.

"We need oxygen fast, the baby isn't breathing." The door to the delivery room shut and we all went pale.