Chapter 5 Clubbing!!

DANIELLE'S POV

It been a few weeks since Niall and I have been dating. Zayn's seems to be mad at me because he hasn't talked to me at all. I don't think I've done anything wrong. As I was coming out of my thoughts there was face in front of mine. I screamed and held my chest because it felt as if my heart would come out any second. I looked and the boys were laughing.

"Y-You s-should h-have s-seen y-your f-face" Louis said between breaths.

"Louis I could have died. You gave me a heart attack you homo!" he stopped laughing, chuckling a little, but wiping his eyes from the tears.

"Well excuse me for trying to get your attention. We were saying your name a billion times. By the way if you want to see homo, look at Harry."

"I'm not a homo!" Harry said confused.

"Don't lie to yourself Harry. You know you want some Louis." Louis said with a wink and I was really confused.

I felt an arm around my waist and looked to see my boyfriend with a concerned look on his face

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, they're just weird." I said smiling and he laughed and agreed with me.

"So what were you trying to ask me before you about made me die?" I asked while Harry and Louis were bantering.

"We asked you if you wanted to go clubbing." Harry said.

"Sure." I said smiling and when we went down stairs we saw Liam with Zayn. Niall asked if they wanted to go.

"Sure."

"Guys don't drink too much I don't feel like carrying you all home." Liam said and Louis had to be a smartass.

"Aye Aye Captain." Louis said while in an army stance. Liam just rolled his eyes

"Go get dressed and we'll leave." I ran up the stairs and went into Niall's room to get some appropriate clothes. I got my dress and I felt warm arms around my waist. Niall was standing there smiling.

"Babe I can't wait you see you in that but I'd rather see you in nothing." He whispered in my ear and I turned and smacked him in the chest.

"Keep it in your pants leprechaun." He pouted and I made my way to the bathroom and got ready. Everyone was on the couch talking and I cleared my throat. They all looked at me and got up and Liam spoke.

"You look great." The others were like that until Louis.

"Damn you look hot." Everyone looked at him and he put his hands up in surrender

"Speaking the truth."

"You're beautiful babe." I smiled at Niall and thanked him.

We got into the car and went to the pub. Once we got in Liam told us not to drink too and then went to a booth.

"Liam why aren't you drinking?" I asked.

"My kidney just started working I don't want to ruin it and plus, I'm not much of a drinker" he shrugged and I nodded. I left him to get a drink and Zayn was at the bar so I sat beside him.

"Are you mad at me?" he sighed.

"No I'm not mad at you. I've just got a lot on my mind."

"Ok well you can talk to me whenever you need something." I said smiling and he smiled back and nodded.

We started drinking shots and I felt a little bit dizzy. Zayn asked me to go dance with him and I told him that I would because I didn't know where Niall was and I was piss drunk. A fast song came on and I started dancing because it's my jam. Zayn put his hands on my waist and started grinding on me so I decided to stop. I told Zayn that I was going to try to find Niall and he nodded. I was looking everywhere for him and when I got toward the back I looked and seen Niall with a girl that looked like Linsey!?

I felt tears well up my eyes and they looked over at me. Linsey just smirked while Niall freaked out.

"Danielle it's not what it looks like, please let me explain." I shook my head and just ran. Zayn saw me crying and whispered something to Liam. He walked towards me concerned

"What happened babe?"

"N-niall w-was w-with a-another g-girl." I said sobbing. He clenched his fists until they were white.

"Come on let's go I'm taking you home." I nodded and we went home.

NIALLS POV

I was getting another drink and Linsey came up to me. She started kissing me and I was too drunk to be bothered. She pulled me to the back and shut the door as she pushed me on the bed. As she starts kissing me the the door bursts open and there stood Danielle with tears in her eyes. I sober up real fast and throw Linsey off of me.

"Danielle it's not what it looks like, please let me explain!" she shook her head and ran. I looked at Linsey

"You bitch!" I put my clothes on and ran to go find her until then I saw Liam.

"Liam where's Danielle!" I yelled and he looked kind of angry.

"She went home with Zayn. Niall what was you thinking!" he yelled angrily.

"I was drunk! Linsey planned it and I couldn't think straight, I'm sorry" I yelled with tears streaming down my face and his face softened.

"You should tell Danielle that you're sorry." He then rounded everyone up and we went home; the sight I saw hurt. Danielle was cuddling with Zayn as he rubbed her back. He looked up and glared at me.

ZAYNS POV

I can't believe Niall would do something like this to a beautiful girl. I don't want to hurt Niall but he hurt her and I can't help my feelings for her. I heard the door open and I looked up to see the lads. I was smiling until I saw Niall; he'd be dead right now if looks could kill. I took Danielle up to my guest room tucked her in and kissed her forehead. As I came back down I went to Niall and punched him in the face.

"What the hell Zayn!" He yelled with blood running down his nose.

"Why would you do something like that? She loves you!" I couldn't hold my fury in any longer. I was pissed.

"I was drunk and couldn't think straight! It wasn't my fucking fault."

"Lads calm down! Zayn it wasn't you do some fucked up shit when you're drunk too." Harry said.

"Yea but I wouldn't fucking cheat on my girlfriend."

I just stormed off up to my room and saw that Danielle was awake

"What's going on?"

"Um nothing?" It sounded more like a question than it was supposed to.

"Are you sure? I heard fighting." We heard someone scream ow so I assume it was Niall. She flew downstairs and I knew they were going to make up and that made me mad. I had my chance and I blew it that's when I broke

*authors note*

Aww poor Zayn :'( I can't stand to see the boys cry breaks my heart