Chapter 6 Forgivness and Zarry trouble

DANIELLES POV

As soon as he said he got in a fight with Niall I flew downstairs. He was sitting around the boys with his face in his hands from pain.

"Niall?" I said softly.

"Danielle baby, please forgive me. Linsey planned everything. I was drunk and you know I love you with everything I have. I need you please." I knew he was telling the truth by the look in his eyes.

"I love you too Niall. I forgive you." He came and kissed me passionately and pulled me close to him as the other boys were cheered.

"Well guys I'm tired me and Danielle are going to bed." Niall said.

As we were walking up the stairs Louis yelled at us.

"Use protection and keep it down I want to sleep!" We just chuckled and went to Niall's room. I went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas and I come out to see Niall in his boxers on the bed. He looks up and scoots over with his arms wide for me to get into bed and cuddle up.

"Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight Niall."

HARRY'S POV

After Danielle and Niall walked up to their room the lads and I were just sitting on the couch.

"Well I'm going to bed lads see you tomorrow."

"Night Hazza" Louis said.

"Night boo." I said laughing.

I walked up the stairs and passed Zayn's room and heard crying? I knocked on the door and got a weak "come in." As I walked in Zayn was a red and puffy eyed mess.

"What's wrong mate?" I asked him concerned.

"I think I love Danielle"

My heart broke to a billion pieces. I've loved Zayn for almost a year or so and only Louis knows about it because he made me tell him. I never thought I'd be gay but I am and Zayn was who I wanted. I felt like I could cry but I couldn't so I just walked over and brought him into a hug. When our skin touched I felt sparks, not that feels the same does he? I think he felt it too because he looked at me confused. We looked into each other's eyes and I started leaning in. All I could think about was the fact that he's straight but why isn't he stopping? I could feel his breath on my face and it smelled of alcohol, but it was sexy as hell. Our lips touched and there were fireworks. It started as a gentle kiss and then it became heated. It was a night filled with ways I could show him that I loved him. We fell asleep holding each other and my thoughts before I fell asleep in his arms is that I hope he remembers this.

DANIELLE POV

I woke up with a hangover the next morning and man it was painful.

"Ow." I cringed.

When I got up to walk downstairs I saw Liam eating oatmeal with a fork?

"Liam why are you eating with a fork?"

"I have a fear of spoons." He said smiling, "Oh and there's some pain killers in the. Cabinet."

"Thanks li." I said smiling.

We started talking about random things until we heard footsteps. We looked to see Harry and Zayn walk down without looking at each other. Harry looked like he could cry at any second so I dragged Harry to the other room.

"Hazz what's wrong?" He broke down completely and with tears streaming down his face I held him.

"Hazz honey what's wrong?" I whispered this time in a soothing voice so he could calm down.

"He doesn't love me back. We had sex last night and when I went to say something about it this morning he said that he was just upset and it didn't mean anything."

"What? You guys had sex? He nodded while sniffling.

"I love him Danielle and he just broke my heart." I wiped away his tear and kissed his nose.

"You stay here ok I'll bring you some tea alright." He tried smiling but he didn't have it in him. I was beyond pissed as I walked down the stairs. Liam and everyone else was eating their food until Liam saw me.

"Is Harry ok?" I shook my head and went up to Zayn and slapped him in the face.

"Ow what the fuck was that for?"

"Are you fucking stupid! You can't just tell him that it meant nothing to you Zayn! Do you know how low that is, he fucking loves you!" he looked down with a guilty look.

"It's not my fucking fault it's yours." He was now in front of me and I was confused.

"I didn't do a fucking thing to you asshole." Niall came over to me

"Calm down baby what happened?"

"Mr. Zayn over there had sex with Harry last night and said it meant nothing to him this morning because he was upset." Everyone looked to Zayn with shocked expressions except Louis. He's as angry as I am.

"What the hell Zayn!"

"I'm going to go talk to him." Zayn sighed said softly.

"Yea you fucking should." I said as he walked up the stairs.

After Zayn went to talk to Harry we decided to watch a movie on the couch.

"Hello"

"Hi is this Danielle jones?"

"Yes this is her." The lads looked at me confused.

"I'm afraid to tell you there has been an accident."

"What kind of accident?" I didn't know what to feel right now to be honest.

"Your father was driving and drove into the river and he passed so since You're only sixteen you have to live with a legal guardian."

"I don't know anyone. My mom left when I was little and I have no idea where she is."

"I will search for someone and I'll call you when we do alright?"

"Ok." With that she hung up and I just stared into space.

"Baby is everything ok?"

"Oh what? Yea." I nodded my head.

"Who was is?" Louis asked.

"Someone from the police. They said that dad drove into the river and passed away and that since I'm only sixteen I have to live with a family member."

"What? You can't leave me. I want you with me." Niall was clearly upset.

"I know Niall. I don't want to leave you either but I have too." I hugged him tight and then we heard footsteps. Harry and Zayn were holding hands?

*authors note*

Aww zarry love and sorry for the disturbing scene that happened but got to make it interesting and I have nothing against with gays...so what ya think any good?