Chapter 17 you're awake!

LIAM'S POV

I woke up and saw that everyone was still asleep. Niall had somehow got Hadley from Alexis and he slumped in his seat. Zayn was cuddling, or trying to cuddle with Harry, and Louis was holding Sara Grace is laying in my arms and I smiled down at her, just wishing that somehow she would be mine, but I knew she wouldn't like me back. I sighed at my wishful thoughts.

What happened to my girlfriend Danielle? Well, we decided to break it off. She had told me that her feelings for me had gone away and that she was sorry but honestly I didn't feel sad when she broke it off, I guess the spark just wasn't there anymore but with Grace, I feel something that I never had with Danielle.

"You know staring is creep worthy right?" I blushed I didn't realize I was staring.

"Yea, I guess so isn't it? I just think she's beautiful." She nodded and smiled.

"Do you like her?" I looked down again and smiled.

"Yea, I really do but I don't know if she feels the same." She laughed quietly and shook her head.

"Are you fucking kidding? She has posters of you in her room, wishing that she could have a chance. If you break her heart though I will personally rip your balls off and make you eat them alright?" I laughed nervously but nodded anyway. Grace I will make you mine.

NIALLS POV

After everyone woke up we went to get breakfast and I went to Danielle's room. I pulled up a chair beside her bed and grabbed her hand. Danielle has been in a coma for almost a month now and I do not know how much longer I can take. The doctor asked if I wanted to pull the plug if she doesn't wake up in a couple of weeks and I refused. I don't think I can take care of Hadley without her, of course, I was going to, but I don't know how to be a father.

We cancelled our concert and I wrote a new song for Danielle for when she wakes up. It was a couple of days ago and I had to write to get everything off my chest. I look at Danielle's body, it looks lifeless with her pale skin and the only life she has is the rise of her chest until I noticed it stopped. The beeping of her heart monitor had stopped and everything happened so quickly.

"No, please don't leave me, baby, please!" I yelled at her, which made everyone jolt awake and a couple of nurses ran in and pushed us out. I was yelling to stay with her but Liam pulled me out then I started crying hysterically as Hadley ran up to me and I picked her up.

"Daddy is momma going to be ok?" Her voice quivered.

She's going to be ok, I know she is." I don't know if that was more for me or her but my heart was pounding against my chest

The nurses came out with sad looks and my stomach fell to the floor.

"We got her heart beat going but it's really weak and I wouldn't recommend visitors." I handed Hadley over to Liam and ran into Danielle's room.

"Danielle I don't know if you can hear me, but I need you, you can't leave me, or Hadley, I love you so much just please wake up." My voice cracked but there was nothing but silence.

DANIELLE'S POV

I saw a bright light in front of me and I started walking towards it.

"Have you never heard of don't go into the light?" a voice said chuckling I turned around and it was dad.

"Dad?"

"I've done wrong and I have done things to you I shouldn't have. I regret it now but you have to listen to me." I nodded

"You can't leave them, Danielle." He took me to a place and it showed Niall standing on the edge of the cliff

"He couldn't live without you, the band broke up because of everything. Hadley and Niall live alone, but he had to give her to Liam and Grace because he wasn't emotionally stable to take care of her and now he's going to try and be with you." I look back over to Niall and he jumped off the cliff.

"Niall no!" I yelled at him even though he couldn't hear me.

"Now you see why you can't leave? I'm proud of you Danielle, you're a strong girl." He kissed my forehead.

"Bye, dad." He smiled and disappeared from view. It was all black again but I heard Niall's voice. I ran toward him and tried to find him.

"Danielle I don't know if you can hear me, but I need you, you can't leave me, or Hadley, I love you so much just please wake up." My hand twitched and my eyes fluttered open. I looked up and see Niall looking at me grinning so wide.

"You're awake! Lads get in here!" Everyone ran in the room and they all hugged me. I winced in pain and they immediately let go.

"You bitch don't do that to me," Sara said and I chuckled as there was a body crawling up towards me.

"Mommy are you okay? I missed you." She gave me a hug and I kissed her head.

"Yes baby, mommy's fine." I looked around the room and everyone was sitting down cuddled up with someone; Liam and grace, Sara and Louis, and Harry and Zayn. I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"I'm so glad you woke up, I don't know what I would have done." He sighed worriedly.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." He smiled and kissed my head.

"I love you, princess." He kissed me and we heard an 'eww'. Expecting Hadley to have said we look at her but she only pointed to

"Really Louis? It's not like you haven't kissed anyone before."

"Yea but it wasn't nasty because I'm better looking." He said smiling cheekily

"Louis, everyone knows I'm better looking than you anyway." He put a hand on his heart dramatically and fake cried into Sara's chest.

"Sara, am I better looking than Danielle?" He asked.

"No, my Dani-bear is way sexier than you. Can you get your head off my boobs they're not pillows." We all laughed while Louis pouted and crossed his arms.