Chapter 23 Happily ever after

DANIELLE'S POV

After they took the baby Sara had started crying and I was trying to comfort her.

About thirty minutes later the nurse who help deliver the baby walked in. Everyone jumped up and pounded her with questions but she only held her hands up.

"The baby is fine, he just had a hard time breathing and needed oxygen, but he's just fine." She smiled. I let out a breath and was squeezed in a hug by Louis.

"He's ok." He whispered and I hugged him back and smiled.

"So what are you going to name him?" The nurse asked so she could fill out the birth certificate. I looked over at them and mentioned one of my favorite names.

"How about Noah Lee Tomlinson?" he smiled and nodded

"Alrighty." She smiled walking out the door

"Get some rest babe, it's been a long day." Louis said looking at Sara.

*A Month Later*

It has been a month since little Noah came and Hadley absolutely loves her. She even told me that she wants me to have another baby.

"Danielle are you nervous?" Alexis asked smiling widely while doing her make-up.

"You have no idea, what if I fall or do something embarrassing?"

"Danielle you're going to be fine, I promise. Look at yourself you look absolutely amazing." Grace grabbed my hand and I looked in the mirror. The dress was perfect and I just can't believe this is happening.

"Danielle you can do this alright. Now let's go." Sara said dragging me out of the small room. I am now standing here waiting for my cue to walk. My hand are sweaty and I feel like I can't breathe. The music starts to play, I take a deep breath and start to walk. Everyone looks over at me and smiles.

Niall looked breathtaking as always. He looks about as nervous as I was but as soon as I started walking down the aisle he started to cry. As I get to the alter he whispers over to me.

"You look absolutely beautiful." I smiled as he smiles back at me. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. I was getting married to the love of my life. I can't imagine where we would be if I had never confessed about what I had done. I just wish my family was here to witness this but Niall and I have a beautiful daughter, wonderful friends, and now I am an aunt. Life couldn't get any better.

"-as long as you both shall live." I smiled as I heard those words.

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Niall lifted my veil and I see those crystal blue eyes staring back at me and he kissed me. Everyone was clapping, cheering, and taking pictures. The preacher asks us to turn toward everyone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. And Mrs. Niall Horan."