Chapter 7 Zarry love and Im leaving?!?

ZAYN'S POV

I've never seen her that mad before. I told Harry that the sex meant nothing because I was upset and lonely because of Danielle but it was the best thing that could've happened. I've figured out my love for Danielle wasn't as real as I believed it was. Harry made me feel loved and special but all this is weird to me because I never thought I would be gay.

"Zayn what are you doing here?" I looked up and there was Harry with his eyes red and puffy. I couldn't control myself anymore and I slammed my lips into his.

"Harry I lied. Last night was the best night I've ever had and I shouldn't have said it didn't mean anything because I knew it did to you. I was just confused but I want to try and love you Harry. I'm so sorry." He was grinning from ear to ear and kissed me passionately

"I don't know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that but I'm so glad you did. I've loved for a long time."

"Harry will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." He grinned as I took his hand in mine. We walked downstairs to seen everyone sitting on the couch and they looked at us; I squeezed Harry's hand.

"We have decided to give us a try." I said and everyone got up and hugged us.

DANIELLE'S POV

When Zayn and Harry came down grinning and holding hands I knew something was up. I'm glad they're deciding to give it a try, but I don't Harry should have gave in that fast.

I looked up at Niall and told him I was ready to go to bed so we said goodnight and headed upstairs.

*Next morning*

I was awaken by a knocking at the door and with after many attempts of trying to get out of Niall's grip I walked downstairs and opened the door to see a man.

"Um hello?"

"Hi are you Danielle jones?"

"Um, yes who are you?"

"I'm your uncle Jack, I'm here to take you home with me."

"Wait I'm going to live with you why didn't the police call back or better yet why are you here so fucking early?" I asked confused.

"They contacted me and said she couldn't get a hold of you so I had to come get you."

"Hey babe who's at the door." He looked at me confused

"Hi I'm jack I'm here to take Danielle to live with me." Niall's eyes got wide.

"What? You can't just take her from me!"

"Niall I don't want to leave you either but I have to. I'm sorry." I had tears in my eyes

"I don't want you to leave but I guess I have to let you go. I will see you soon ok."

"She won't be able to see you." Niall got very angry.

"What the hell does that mean?" My uncle was calm and spoke with a great deal of sympathy.

"I live in America so she won't be able to see you. I'm very sorry."

"America?" My voice cracked and he just nodded his head then I said

"Can you give us a few hours please?"

"I'll be back at five. The flight is at six." He turned around and left to get in the car.

"Can you go get the boys while I go pack so I can say goodbye?" Niall gave me a peck on the lips and went to get the lads.

NIALLS POV

I walked upstairs to find the others and saw that they were in Liam's room and Louis was poking Liam's cheek saying Liam over and over again; Liam look annoyed. Harry and Zayn were sitting on the floor and kissing. I cleared my throat and everyone looked up and Louis spoke.

"What's up mate?"

"Um, Danielle has to leave to go to America with her uncle." I fell to my knees and felt a pair of arms holding me.

"When does she leave?" Liam asked.

"He's giving us till five." I said in a whisper.

"Well, we will just have to make the time we have left worth it."

DANIELLE'S POV

As I finished packing I was interrupted by Niall and the boys walking through the door.

"Hey guys." I said smiling sadly.

"So are we going to do something fun or what?" Louis practically screamed in my face.

"Jesus Lou I'm pretty sure you broke my ear." I laughed.

"My bad, but anyways let's go!" He yelled, locking arms with me.

"We can go to the beach. Liam can we go to the beach?" Liam rolled his eyes.

"Louis you're acting like a two year old but yea sure the beach will be fun." We all cheered.

"Just so you know Liam, if you didn't act like the dad who would?" He shrugged and smile.

I got my bikini back out of my suitcase and went to the bathroom to change. I looked in the mirror with a disgusted face.

"Why would he want someone as fat and ugly as me?" I mumbled as arms wrapped around me and a blonde haired boy's face laid on my shoulder and smiled in the mirror.

"You are not fat or ugly. You're perfect, and I wouldn't want anyone else." I shook my head.

"No I'm not Niall. I don't know what you see in me." My lip trembled viscously. He lifted his head off my shoulder and stepped in front of me. His two hands held my head where my jaw ended and looked into my eyes.

"I see everything in you Danielle. I get lost in those beautiful every time I look into them. You make my heart skip a beat to the point I think I would have a heart attack. My stomach does summersaults whenever I see your smile. The feeling I get when you touch me is like fireworks that explode in the sky. It's everything about you Danielle and I wouldn't want you to change because I love you just the way you are."

"I love you too." I kissed him and he pulled me closer. I put my hands around Niall's neck and played with the ends of his hair. He licked my bottom lip and groaned in frustration when I didn't let him. I started walking away and he pulled me back to him, which made me gasp. Niall kissed me again, backing me up until I hit the wall. I tugged at his shirt and he separated the kiss to take it off momentarily. He then picked me up and took me to the bedroom. Next thing I knew I was on the bed with Niall above me.

"I told the boys to go ahead because I wanted some alone time with you and that we would come later." I nodded and smiled at him.

He proceeded to unbutton my pants and slide them down with ease to only throw them behind him. He laid me down and kissed my lips again, but softly this time. Niall was gentle with every touch and I felt goosebumps rise as he left small kisses from my neck, to my chest, and down my stomach. He ran his hand back up my side and held his hand there to arch my back a little. My eyes were now piercing into his and that's when I knew I wanted this. I wanted everything of him and I wanted to feel everything of him. I held his jaw while gently rubbing my thumb across his cheek.

"I love you Niall, so much." He smiled gently and grabbed my hand to kiss it.

"I love you too baby." His lips met mine and soon we were blissfully melted into each other, feeling our naked bodies move in sync. Our souls met in this very moment and we made love that night.