Chapter 2 Why cant i be loved?

DANIELLE'S POV

I managed to get up and walk, despite the aching my body felt. As I walked up to the school gates people looked at me with disgusted faces and started whispering.

I don't have any friends because of those boys but I used to have one named Natalie. Unfortunately she got killed in a car accident a while back and I missed her so much.

Walking into school I tried ignoring all the whispering but It was impossible.

"She's so ugly why can't she go kill herself or something."

I felt the tears well up in my eyes again, but kept walking and quickly found my locker. I opened it, got my stuff, and as I shut it and walked away I ran into someone

"Watch were you're going fat ass!"

I looked up to see those perfect blue eyes that you can get lost in for hours. After I contained myself I started to respond until I was hit in the face again.

"I didn't say you could talk to me. How many times do I need to tell you? I don't want your ugly ass talking to me."

He walked away and I just couldn't figure out why I had to love him. I don't understand how I loved someone who treats me like literal shit.

I sighed and made my way to math class, whom I had with Liam and Harry. As I sat in my seat someone pulled the chair away so I fell on my bum and everyone started laughing. I look up and see Harry smirk at me.

"Watch where you're going fat ass. I don't even see how you missed the chair."

This made everyone laugh harder so I got up and ran to the bathroom where I cried for what seemed like hours.

The bell rang so I got up and fixed myself as best as I could and proceeded to my locker and opened it. A green note fell out it said

"Hey bitch, meet us after school in the alley. Don't be late or it'll be worse."

-Niall

I hope this is fast because I really don't want to be late to cook for my dad. He would be really angry and I do not want that. With that I proceeded to the alley where the torture usually began.

"Well, Well, Well hey bitch you made it on time, too bad"

I felt a punch to my face, then my stomach, and then it was nonstop kicking and laughing. AS they were leaving they said a simple statement.

"See you tomorrow bitch."

I checked my phone to see what time it was and I was so dead. It was in this moment that I really wished I had a car right now. I ran and ran until I got to the house and unfortunately his car was in the driveway. 'Damnit' I screamed in my head.

Walking in as quietly as I could I got to the third stair and felt a tight pull on my hair; I yelped in pain.

"Where have you been I said to have dinner ready when I got back!"

I could literally smell the large amounts of alcohol on his breath. It seems like that is all he does.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry" I tried to say but I couldn't get it out fast enough. I was terrified of what he was going to do to me because I've always made dinner on time.

He punched me hard in my stomach and I was thrown down the rest of the stairs onto the floor. I scratched him in the face and as he winced I tried to crawl away but I wasn't fast enough.

"You're going to pay for that!" He got down to my level and hovered over me. I was confused, but I couldn't get up because my head was killing me. He forcefully started kissing me and his hands roamed all over me. I didn't know what was happening until he ripped my clothes off and started unbuttoning his pants. My eyes went wide and I couldn't help but think to myself, 'why would he do this.' I tried squirming and screaming but he held me down and my tears fell. He started thrusting and I could feel the tearing of my insides but I couldn't do anything but lay there. He used me for his own deep pleasure and took away the only thing I had left, my virginity. After he was done he left me there used and dirty and walked out the door but I just laid there and cried wishing I would just die right there.

I got up and all I could feel was pain. I managed to make it up the stairs, take a shower, and put clothes until I seen it. I seen the thing that made my pain go away, which I know it's wrong to cut but I just couldn't help it. After I cleaned up everything I made it to my bed and fell asleep.

NIALLS POV

After we beat Danielle up the guys all decided that they would come over and spend the night. We came up to my house that's unfortunately beside Danielle's. As we were walking past the house we heard yelling and I looked at the boys who had the same confused face as I did

"Do you want to check it out?" Liam asked.

"No it's ok that always happens" I said so we just walked into my house.

As everyone sat down in the living room I headed toward the kitchen because I was starving.

"I'm hungry does anyone want anything?" I said

"No we're fine mate but hurry we want to ask you something." said Liam.

"Um okay I'll be right back" I said and smiled.

I got all my Oreos and some left over nandos and went back to the living room. The boys were sitting there on their phones and I rolled my eyes

"Guys I'm back can you come back to earth or are you going text your girlfriends all day?" All I got were death glares until Zayn spoke up.

"Just so you know we are on earth." He said chuckling and I told him to shut up and laughed.

"So what did you guys want to talk about?" I asked while shoving an oreo into my mouth.

Harry looked at me, "It's about Danielle, what exactly did she do to get bullied?"

"I-I -uh" I couldn't look at them. I knew it wasn't right to treat her like that but she deserves it.

"Come on mate just tell us" Liam said.

"You know that big secret I told you and you laughed at?" I twiddled my fingers and looked at all of them.

"Yea what about it?" asked a confused Louis.

"Well Danielle used to be my best friend." I got interrupted by Louis who don't know how to shut up sometimes.

"Used to be what happened?"

"I was getting to that Louis before you interrupted me so any way-"

"Sorry mate, don't get your lucky charm underwear in a twist" Louis said.

"Um Louis how do u know what kind of boxers he's wearing?" Liam asked smiling.

At that point everyone was looking at him, even me. "That is classified information no one can know" said Louis smiling like a madman.

I slowly looked away and said "Now I feel violated, but anyway that secret was spread around and I asked people how they found out. They said that Danielle told them and from then on I stopped talking to her and started bullying the girl I loved." I kicked myself for letting that come out.

"Oh Niall has a crush!" Louis jumped on the couch until falling face first onto the floor. We all started laughing really hard at him after he finally got up and looked at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nialler you didn't deny it haha! Wait did you ask to see if she's the one who spread it?"

"She's the only person I told Louis" I said while my eyes started tearing up and looked down.

"Lads you should go to bed I'm going talk to Niall alright." Liam said. He's like my brother I can tell him anything and I'm a lot closer to him than any of the boys. As everyone went to bed I looked at Liam who had a concerned, "Niall you still love her don't you?" I nodded and broke down.