My Everything Chapter 1 "These boys are like from another planet."

I don't think anyone hates Mondays like I do. When weekends gets here and you finally feel free, Monday is just around the corner to ruin everything. Here is how I usually spend my weekends. On Fridays I usually hang out at home relaxing from the awful week or if my week was awful I usually go to the normal high school parties with my friends, that means that the next day being  Saturday I wake up feeling awful and usually get up around noon so I just wasted all my morning. The afternoons usually consist of me whining to my friends to never let me out of their site at another party which they usually just end up doing and letting me drink all I want.

If we didn’t hang Friday, Saturdays consist of me going to one of my best friend’s house and all the girls get ready to go to the club, even though we are 17 they let us in because we have some connections, well the boys does. The boys usually come at 8:30- 9:00 to pick us up and let me tell you these boys are like from another planet and it’s not because they are weird it’s because they are so hot! They just seriously can't be real. That’s the bright side of having three of the most popular people at school as your friends, you’ll get it later.

Okay now in the club we usually have some shots and some beers later and before you say I have a drinking problem believe me I don't, I just have a little fun. We usually make a circle and dance around each other, make fun of the moves the boys do or just us girl's because the boys are busy doing the usually boy stuff. When we get out of the club we usually crash in someone’s place with no parents so we don't get in trouble. But lately it doesn’t matter because our parents are pretty cool, well my friends parents.

On Sunday's we have like a family breakfast and then we say goodbye to each other and go our separate's ways. When I get home my parents are not there like usual, they take their work very seriously so I have the house all to myself. When I'm done doing the basic stuff I do some homework and study. Around 5 my parents come home and my mom begins dinner and we have a nice time talking about the weekend. My dad is barely home because of business trips but I love him very much, I’m a daddy’s girl after all. 

 Anyways let me stop being rude and introduce myself my name is Ximena Sandlers Cortez  but everybody call's me "X" just because they don't know how to pronounce my name, it’s kind of difficult because is a Spanish name. I'm half Latina my mom is Puerto Rican and my dad is American. I have brown eyes and dark hair, my skin is really white, I'm 5'7 and I have some curves, yes I don't have the usual model body but I'm happy of how I am. I go to Washington Private High School, I don't consider myself in any click, I don't believe that because you are in one social group you are better than anyone. But since they exist you can’t avoid them and it’s kind of funny that all my friends are from different types of clicks, Lola is the Goth/emo, Alan is the cute nerd, Sophia and Camille are the hot twins and last but not least my best friend Emmet who is the jock. Let's just say that I’m a big mix of all of them. 

I hear my phone from my bathroom and I ran to grab it before the person that's calling hangs up. I don't even bother to see who it is so i just answer right away.

" Hellooooooooow" i sad extending the O. 

“Hey beautiful, Good Morning" They answered in the other line. 

There's only one guy who call's me that, Emmet. 

----------------------------------------------------------- O ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone :) I hope you like this, it's my first time writing, I usually just read but I kind of got inspired to write something. Anyways leave a like or some comments so see if you like it please. Have a great night, love ,Llely xoxo