My Everything Chapter 24 'Happy Drink'

I know, I know. Super late update but at least it's finally here! Yei! And it's a long one! :) Enjoy VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!'

 My Everything Chapter 24 'Happy Drink' 

Ximena's P.O.V.

This could possibly be the worst moment to be thinking about him, but my mind is in control. Memories of the past months is all coming back to me, how it began just a random day, how we grew together and it finished in just an instant. One day I gave him the chance to tell me everything and that was the last time I saw him. The final day when he approached to me, he told me the truth, kissed the top of my head and said his goodbyes forever. I haven't heard from him in so long but I guess is for the best. Looking at the boy in front of me, about to kiss me, is a reminder of what I used to do not so long ago.

* Beginning of the day*

"Emmet I don't want to go!" I said sitting down on my bed.

“Come on Ximena, you have to get out of here, this is not healthy." He said opening my closet.

“There’s nothing wrong with not going out every weekend to random parties you know." I know I have to get out of my room. It's been a few weeks since I've gotten out but I enjoy my space. Now Emmet's trying to invade it!

"It's not healthy!" He yelled since he's inside my walk-in closet. "Call the girls so they can help you with the make-up stuff, I'll be choosing your outfit for tonight."

I sent a text to the girls giving them the instructions that Emmet gave me and the said they'll be right here.

"The girls will be here in a few, are you going to stay?"

"Naah I'll pick you up later okay." He said kissing the top of my head. "Oh and don't look at the outfit, I placed it on the bathroom, just put it on when I text you."

“Okay then." I'm not about to argue with him, I'm too tired for it.

“See you later babe." He walked out and in a few minutes the girls were here.

*

“Stop moving Ximena! You're going to ruin everything!" Sophia yelled at me while Camille was trying to fix my hair.

“Guys you're hurting me! Sophia stop putting stuff in my eyes! I have like ten coats of make up on! Camille! I'm going to end up bold if you keep curling my hair! STOP!!!” Just when I finished showering the girls came to my place and started with their magic, I've been stuck in a chair for an hour and my butt is numb by now. They make me feel like I'm a doll; this is all Emmet's fault.

 *

"Ximena, princess, Emmet is here!!!" My daddy yelled probably from his study.

“Honey I'm home!" Emmet burst through my door like he owned the place but before he could see me I went in to the bathroom to change.

“I’ll be right out!" I grabbed the clothes as fast as I could and put it on without looking. I opened the door and apparently the girls already left, Emmet like always was on my bed almost falling asleep.

“Where are the girls?" I asked.

“They left a few minutes ago, something about being late to a double date or something like that." He finished his sentence and looked up at me, in an instant he was up from the bed standing just a few feet away from me when his eyes captured every single detail of me. He was speechless and for the second time he roamed my body but this time taking it in slower.  When his eyes met mine his were full of lust.