My Everything Chapter 18 "Can I go die in a corner? Yes? Okay."

Long Chapter <3 VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE! :)

My Everything Chapter 18 "Can I go die in a corner? Yes? Okay."

Ximena's P.O.V.

The rest of the week Alexander and I were the topic around school. We were now an official couple and let me say half of the girls in the school weren't so happy about it. They gave me the famous 'I hate you' stare or the 'I'm going to kill you' stare or the 'Why her? She’s so not pretty' stare. That was until Alexander got pissed of them and yelled at two girls in the cafeteria, so basically in front of the whole school. I found out that he finally got other friends, they're nice but they also have the 'bad boy' look. I sometimes think they're like drug dealers but I don't think that Alexander is into that. Anyways Emmet and I are still in a thin line since the whole incident in my house. We haven't really talked; we usually just pass each other and smile. He doesn't sit at our table anymore and Sophia tells me to forget him but I just can't. The only person beside Lola that doesn't interfere with any of this is Alan and I'm grateful of it. Talking about Alan I need to spend more time with him.

                     *

Tomorrow was the haunted house so I called Alan and told him I was going to sleep over tonight.

“Do you really have to go baby?" Alexander asked me shifting in my bed.

“Yes I do, I haven't spent any time this week with Alan and it’s just wrong." I said packing clothes for tomorrow. “So what are you going to do tonight?" I asked. I hope he doesn't go crazy with his friends.

“I was thinking to go out with the boys." He said hugging me from behind. He’s so cute and damn those butterflies, I still can't control them.

“Oh okay then, behave okay." I said closing my bag and picking up my helmet.

"Always princesa." He kissed my cheek, grabbed my overnight bag and went downstairs. I left my mom a note, she was working late again and I know she wouldn't mind me staying over at Alan's since I’ve done it before. Hmm I have to call my daddy; I haven't talk to him in ages!

Putting my helmet on, yes I finally know how to put it myself, I got in the bike and Alexander took off to Alan's house. Finally there I was getting out of the bike when the front door flew open and Alan came out with a giant smile plastered on his face running in my direction.

"BABEEEEEE!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and crashed me into a hug.

“Hi baby! I've missed you." I said trying to breath but it was really hard because he was squishing the life out of me. "Stop... me... killing... breath ... can't."

"Oh sorry baby." Alan said with a baby voice and started to leave kisses all over my face. I started giggling and then I heard a growl behind me which made both of us stop. I saw Alexander really pissed off, he grabbed his helmet, put it on, said a quick bye and just like that he speed up and I just stood there watching him disappear.

"Ehrm sorry if I caused something there babe." Alan said picking up my bag.

“I... It's okay." Why does he do that? I don't get him; he knows Alan's my best friend. My thoughts were interrupted by Alan because he decided to pull me over his shoulder and start to spin around.

"Alaaaaaaan STOOOOOPPPP!" I was laughing hysterically and it was one of those laughs that make you cry. He dropped me in the floor and decided to lie down next to me. I turned sideways and looked at my best friend, the only person that has been there for me. I got on top of him and started giving him kisses like he did to me earlier.