My Everything Chapter 25 "I'll probably have to sell one of my kidneys."

Hello my beautiful people! I’m back with a chapter! Finally right? 

Well here it is, it might be short but I wrote this on paper making it more for me I guess. Hope you like this VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! 

My Everything Chapter 25 I’ll probably have to sell one of my kidneys to pay everything.

The months flew so fast that I didn’t even recognized that Christmas was here. It felt like yesterday that my family, Alan’s, Emmet’s, the twins and Lola were gathered all around my dining room for thanksgiving. It went a little like this: Emmet eating all he could plus the food that was supposed to be the leftovers, no surprise there. Alan was talking about University; the twins talking about some boys and Lola, well being her usual self, in silence or mocking the twins making me laugh so hard that I almost chocked with some turkey.

 After dinner the boys went home and the girls stayed, we did a girls night which turned out to be a very amusing night. I really don’t know how but the twins convinced Lola about getting her a makeover just for this night and she actually agreed. They totally transformed her; you couldn’t tell that was the same Lola but all the show ended once she saw herself in the mirror.  She screamed so loud I’m pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard her. She couldn’t believe their ‘transformation’ was making her into a Barbie like the ones that went to our school. She was in the bathroom for half an hour and didn’t come out until she was back to her normal self. All of this reminded me of a scene that was on ‘The Breakfast Club’ but compared to this situation the girl took it way better than Lola.

It’s now the 20th of December and like always I left all of my shopping until the last moment. But it’s always so hard to buy stuff for others! I totally hate it, the mall is full and the prices are way too high that I’ll probably have to sell one of my kidneys to pay everything. The twins are all set, I got them some handbags they’ve been wanting since forever but never bought because, well I don’t really know. It was the type of bag that you see and fall forever in love with it but when you check the price you could feel your heart breaking, well yeah that bag. It was buy one get one 50% off so perfect for me. For Lola I got a deluxe package that includes a CD, shirts, some posters and a ticket all signed by her favorite band. For my daddy I got some old records, cassettes mostly for his car. For mom I got her a Pandora charm and a ticked for salsa class. To my lovely Alan I got a supper cute sweater, which I got one for myself so we could match, and a pair of some funny cute socks that separates your fingers and had some reindeers and a Santa on the big toe.

The only one left is Emmet and it’s the hardest one. I seriously don’t know what to get him! He didn’t ask for anything or hinted something for me to buy him and truly with everything that we’ve been through I want to get him something special. An idea came through me and I dialed Alan’s number right away.

-         “Hey baby.” He answered.

-         “Hey baby bu, I need your help.”

-         “What’s the matter? Are you okay? Did someone hurt you? Do I need to call the police?” So many questions made me go crazy.

-         “Alan, calm down baby. I’m fine, I’m doing some late shopping and I need your help with something.

-         “Oh, okay then. What’s up?”

-         “Well I’m dealing with Emmet’s gift and I wanted to give him something special sooo I was wondering if you had a picture from the haunted house. When we were on the rooftop.”

-         “Yeah, I have a few. I’ll send them to your phone right away.”

-         “Thanks bu. You are a life saver.”

-         “I know right. I’m the best.”

-         “Stop it; you’re starting to sound just like Emmet.”

-         “What? I’m just stating the facts.”

-         “Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I’ll talk to you later bu. I won’t be completely happy until I finish all of this.”

-         “Okay baby, be careful okay.”

-         “Yes bu, I will.”

-         “Okay, Love you.

-         “Love you more. Bye.”

Ending the call I checked my email and there were multiples photos. I scanned every one of them and found myself smiling. There was one of him standing with the bear and the flowers, me hugging him, he kissing me at the top of my head, us dancing in the rain and the last one left me speechless. The both of us so caught up in each other as if we were about to kiss. 

Sooooo, how was it? You like?

I am currently in my new place, I moved to an apartment which I have to share with other girls for college. My first day is tomorrow and I wanted to leave this chapter for you guys. I am free on Friday so there probably will be a new chapter up. Anyways, wish me luck for tomorrow. Love you guys.