My Everything Chapter 17 "Calm down, breath, then talk."

Emmet's P.O.V.

 I was still upset by seeing Ximena with that dude getting off his stupid bike but I got busy trying to figure out what we were going to do in the haunted house. Maybe I’ll talk to the workers and try to separate her from the group or something. Ximena entered the class she had with me and Alan, I looked at her and she looked out of breath but with a smile in her face. I scanned her body and making my way back to her face by her neck I saw a hickey. That f*cker! Ugh! I need an update from Alan to see what’s up with those two.

Ximena's P.O.V.

Finally I made it to class, took some notes and the bell rang signaling that lunch time was here. I was in line getting some lunch and arms wrapped around my waist. I felt the butterflies in my stomach so that means that it was Alexander. I turned around and there stood Alex with a sweet smile.

"Hey princesa." He said kissing the top of my head. My cheeks turned red and I hid myself in his chest. He wrapped me in a hug and we stayed there for a long time until the lunch lady called me because I was holding up the line. I got my lunch and made my way to my usual spot in the cafeteria, I turned back to see if Alexander was still behind, he signaled me that he was going outside and I just nodded, maybe he found some friends.

"Helloooooooo guys." I said extending the o.

"Well hello there Ximena why so happy?" Alan said giving me a knowing look.

"What? Can't I just be happy? Does it have to be a reason?” I said sitting down grabbing my soda.

“Well Ximena care to explain to me that embrace you took with the new guy and that sweet kiss he gave you." Sophia said not looking at me but with a smile on her face.

"He haves a name you know, its Alexander and well we have a connection?" Does all of the stuff that happened between us make us a couple or friends with benefit? Well we can’t be friends with benefit because he kissed me and embrace me in public, right?

"Ximena I'm talking to you! Helloooooow!" Sophia yelled snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"What? Sorry..."

"I said that we should go shopping later and you can tell me all about him living at your house." She said poking her salad.

I was about to answer but Alan interrupter me. "Hold on, he’s living in your house?!"

"Urm yes, he got in to a fight and his parents threw him out so I told him he could stay with me."

"Ohh... So that's why you were with him this morning..." He said looking around the cafeteria.

"I have to go I urm forgot to return a book see you." He grabbed his bag and left. Hmmm that was weird.

"Aaaaaanyways, so later? Mall? Girl time?" Sophia said.

"Yeah, yeah sure." And finishing that the bell rang.

 Emmet's P.O.V.

There's totally something up with those two! I was in the jock table waiting for some girl to bring me my lunch. I trying to find her so I could see how much longer I had to wait, I stopped when I looked at Ximena in an embrace with that f*cker. I mentally thank the lunch lady that separated both of them by calling Ximena. The girl finally showed up with my lunch but I wasn’t hungry anymore, I pushed the tray and got up picking up my bag and walking out of the lunch room. In the corridor I heard someone calling my name and I turned around to find Alan out of breath.