My Everything Chapter 15 "I screwed up again."

Hellooooo! I was feeling like Emmet has been left out by all the Alexander attention so hi Emmet's P.O.V.!! Enjoy VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

 My Everything Chapter 15 "I screwed up again."

Emmet's P.O.V.

I can't f*cking believe this! What the hell is this guy doing half naked in Ximenas bathroom!!!!

Let’s rewind this a little bit. I came here to apologize to Ximena for not giving her rides to school, ignoring her at class, not seating with her at lunch, let’s just cut this and say that I'm an ass and I accept it. I was trying to figure out if I really felt something for Ximena but Lily made that really difficult because she’s really hot and couldn't take no for an answer, so things went a little bit too far.

I got some information about the new guy that was with Ximena last week and some of my team mates told me it was some new guy that talked Spanish and had a bike which I confirmed especially when I saw him giving Ximena a ride. I was really mad because I remembered that he was the one who was all over her in school and let’s just say Lily was there to get me over it.  Alan was giving me a death glare every time he saw me and I couldn't blame him because I would do the same too but I had my reasons okay.

I was going to do the whole sorry speech Friday before first period but I found out by the twins that she wasn't coming, I guess it really affected her that I didn't pick her up at mornings and I also notice that the dude A something didn't came but I think that has to do with me talking to some guys on the team saying that he was molesting Ximena. They believed me and kicked his ass. Hey don't judge me he deserves it. And right now he deserves it more! I was going to ask Ximena out on a date, I know she has to feel something for me and I wanted to try it but nooooo! I found him like this and I look at her almost drooling just by looking at him! The hell! And she’s wearing a damn sport bra with supper shorts! I can’t believe this! ARE THEY SLEEPING TOGETHER!? 

“What the f*ck is this!?" I yelled getting up from the bed making my way towards that f*cker.

"Emmet! It’s... it’s not what it looks like!" Ximena was talking to me but I blocked her out.

“Oh really?" I said looking at her but I return to look at the dude.

“You have a problem dude?” He said to me. What the f*ck! How does he dare to talk to me like that! I was done! In a second I punched him right in the lip, I knew it would hurt him because that's where the guys punched him too. He stumble back but it took only a second for him to compose himself and to throw a punch back.

"STOOOOOP!" Ximena yelled at the top of her lungs looking at both of us.

“You! Go into the bathroom now!" She said to him. “And you go downstairs to the kitchen!" Well she’s really pissed off, I wanted to punch him again but I knew Ximena would be mad at me forever so I just made my way to the kitchen.

“What the hell is your problem Emmet?!" Ximena was screaming at me making her way downstairs while I was busy getting out a bag of peas from the freezer.

“What do you expect me to do Ximena?! He was half naked! Coming out of your bathroom!" God how could she do this! And expect I’ll be fine with it!

“You had no reason to hit him! So what if he was like that coming from my bathroom! Why didn't you let me explain first!!! You just jumped into a conclusion without asking me! You think that low of me!?" Okay she does have a point there but I just acted at the moment, I was about to say something but she beat me to it.

“You know what I don't have time for this, go home Emmet. See you tomorrow at school." She said at me walking away, I know is for the best to go and let her chill down because it’s not going to end well if I stay here so I left.

Ugh I'm so mad! This was supposed to get all better and now it’s worst! I dialed Alan's number, yes I was that desperate.

“What do you want Emmet?" He answered in the third ring.

“I screwed up again Alan, I'm sorry. I need you to take care of Ximena until I figure something out." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

“What the hell did you do now!?" He yelled sounding really mad.

"I found a guy, well the guy who was all over her last week coming out of her bathroom in just a towel okay and I didn't take that really good so I kind of punch him and he punched me and Ximena was mad as hell and she kicked me out." I heard silence in the other line.

“Alan are you still there?"

“Yeah, yeah sorry I was thinking." At least he didn't hang up on me.

“Look Emmet I’m not the biggest fan of you here but I know that Ximena cares for you a lot. Just give her a couple of days to cool off, do something sweet for her okay. I’ll try to talk to her about this and give you some tips but you really have to stop being an a-hole." I hate it when he’s right. I'm not so much of a fan of Alan but he’s a really good friend sometimes.

"Thank You Alan and please can you find out the story between that dude and her?" I asked, I need some answers.

“I’ll try. I have to go now take care." He didn't wait for my answer and just hanged up.

I ended up following Alan's advice and I just let her cool off, but still, I was really mad because I saw her Monday morning getting off that guys bike, smiling a lot and laughing. Hate that dude! I need to know the story behind all this! I made my way to the front of the school and saw the twins, since Ximena was still with you know who I grabbed Sophia by the arm and pulled her inside.

"Emmet ouch!!!" Such a drama queen.

"Sophia I need a favor from you." I need her for this.

“And why would I Emmet? You've been away from us this past week and Ximena is like heartbroken, I don't think you deserve my help." She said walking pass me but I grabbed her just in time.

“Sophia please, that's what I'm trying to do. I want to fix this, all of it and I have a plan but I need your help."

"Uuuuuu I want in, I want in!!!!"  Ughhh that's what I wanted in the first place! I don't understand her.

"Okay here's the plan, I need you to plan like a group thing for this weekend."

“Where exactly? And why a group? Isn't supposed to be the two of you?” She asked and I'm glad she did.

"To the Haunted House. Just tell her is a group thing and I’ll tell you later the other part, I have to go now. " My plan is simple, get Ximena there and kind of ask the group to 'get lost' or I don't know something I'm still working on that part and boom I'm there to make it all okay.

I hope this works, it needs to work.

--------------------------------------O--------------------------------------

Finally I wrote something! I kind of know what I want to write next Chapter so the next upload will be soon, I got the idea of the Haunted House because Saturday when my College Board ended my friends and I went to one and I got inspired to write about it, anyways see you later!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!! Love, Llely xoxoxox