My Everything Chapter 16 " My dreams being shattered by my mother."

Hello! Sorry for the super late update! University stuff is coming up and I’m freaking out! Anyways here's the chapter, enjoy! VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

-------------------------------------------o------------------------------------------

 My Everything Chapter 16 " My dreams being shattered by my mother."

Ximenas P.O.V.

This is the best sleep I've ever had, gosh so warm and comfy. I started to stir around not wanting to fully wake up. I found a comfortable position and started to drift to sleep again until an arm went around my body. My heart started to beat faster and butterflies erupted in my belly because that arm belongs to Alex. Flashbacks from last night came back to me and I smiled to myself. He's really a sweet and kind person if you look over the bad boy image he has.

“I know you’re awake." His sleepy voice was so hot. Oh and can this get any awkward?

"Hi." I said in a low voice.

“Care to turn around? It feels awkward talking to your back." He said laughing a little. I turned around and saw the sex god with his hair all messed up, sleepy eyes, the stupid smirk he always and shirtless. How can he look so sexy when he wake up I’ll probably look like an alien. Wait! Didn't he have a shirt last night! Oh god, Ximena don't stare at his sexy chest with those sexy packs and oh god I'm going to die. I looked up to see him with a smile in his face.

“Am I really that hot Ximena? I feel violated." He said winking at me. And there's the stupid talk. Ugh.

“Shut up, go put a shirt on. You know what that is right? “I said giving him a smirk.

He looked at me for a moment and then he started laughing really loud. I couldn’t contain my own laugh and started laughing too.

“You look pretty laughing." I stopped and looked at him, my cheeks instantly turned red.

“Thanks... You... You look nice when you don't smirk and actually smile." I said looking down.

He grabbed me by my waist and I looked up. He started to come closer and I admitted that I want this to happen, I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine.

"XIMENA! WAKE UP! YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" And that ladies and gentleman are my dreams being shattered by my mother. I opened my eyes and Alex was just staring at the door with a pissed off face.

“I’m up mom!" I yelled back and heard her footsteps going away.

I looked back at Alexander and he was picking up his shirt.

"I'm going to shower first, tell your mom I’ll give you a ride to school." He said closing the door of the bathroom. Ugh why can't I ever have that damn kiss!

I went downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in hand.

“Morning Mom."

“Morning, honey please dress properly, there's a boy in the house." I looked down at my outfit and that's when I noticed that I had my sport bra and some boy shorts which were supper shorts. Oh god what is wrong with me! And Alexander didn't tell me anything! Oh wait of course he wasn't going to tell me! Ugh!

“Sorry mom, didn't notice what I was wearing."

“Thank God your father is not here or you'll be grounded right now." She said putting the cup in the sink .