My Everything Chapter 7 Part 1 "Shh stays still, don't move."

I'm going to do 2 Parts because I want to do both Ximena and Emmet P.O.V.

Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------o--------------------------------------------------------

 My Everything Chapter 7 Part 1 "Shh stays still, don’t move." 

Ximena's P.O.V.

Waking up like a zombie I made my way to the shower, I washed my hair and shaved my legs for tonight. I was glad I didn’t found Emmet in my bed again. I heard a soft knock on my door and said: “Hold up I'm putting some clothe on." I finished putting my underwear really fast and began with the pants.

“Oh okay, it’s me btw." I heard Emmet's voice; thank god he didn't open the door. I finished putting my shirt and told him to come in.

“Hey beautiful, good morning." He said jumping on my bed.

“Someone is in a good mood today." I said a little shy.

“Yes, yes I am." He said giving me a full smile.

I was finishing with my hair and grabbed my stuff for today, when I turned around I saw Emmet asleep in my bed. He looks so cute, his hair spread in my pillow and really relaxed. I came closer and poke him on the cheek to see if he was sleeping or faking it, he just made a weird noise so I did it again, this time he moved his face a little, I grabbed some of his hair and began stroking it, he began mumbling something in his sleep but I didn't catch what was it.

"Hey Emmet wake up it’s getting late." I said in a soft voice and poke him once again, this time he opened his sleepy eyes and smiled at me.

“You know you could make me do anything you want when you stroke my hair; I could be your slave." He said in a sleepy voice, and it sounds so sexy.

He grabbed me and tugs me into the bed; I let out a soft giggle.

"What are you doing Emmet we have to go." I said giggling.

"Just five more minutes please." He said and I just nodded looking at him straight in the eyes. I felt my cheeks heating up so I turned around giving him my back.

He put his arms around me and pulled me closer putting his head on the back of my head.

“You smell nice." he said in a whisper and kissed the top of my head.

“ I know, I just washed my hair silly.”  He started to make little circles in my arm. The sleep came over me and in seconds I was knocked.

I was moving in my sleep and there was some hot source beside me, I tried to stretch but something hard blocked me, I slowly opened my eyes, oh it was just Emmet. I closed them again and was about to sleep again but my mind decided to work. Wait what?!?!? Why am I sleeping with Emmet?! I looked at the clock on my night stand and saw that it was 12:30 pm. Nice we already missed half of our classes. I turned around and looked up at Emmet, I wonder what would it feel to kiss him, but I wasn't going to do it, it was wrong, right?

Suddenly Emmet crashed me into his body and butterflies erupted from by stomach, my face was in his chest and I could feel his sexy body under that shirt, I kissed his chest and looked up.

He began waking up and asked: "What time is it?" with his sexy sleepy voice.

“It’s almost 1, we missed everything." I said looking at his lips, don't judge me I could help it!