My Everything Chapter 22 "This might be heaven on earth."

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated, I had writers block and I've been struggling every time I started this chapter. This might be short but I'm already working on the next one, I promise there will be lots of drama and a long one.

Ximena's P.O.V.

This night seemed eternal; the boys are staying with me tonight. Obviously they don't want me to be alone. I told my dad they were staying and I called mom since she had to go to my grandma’s place, like always they were okay with this.

“So princess, do you want me to make popcorn with cheese?" Said daddy, he knows me so well.

"Yes please, I’ll tell the boy's to pick a movie." I opened the door to my room and both of the boys went silence, I was too upset to talk so I just threw myself on the bed. "Pick a movie; I don't want to sleep yet."

“Well 'Sleepover' it is." Said Alan.

"Yei!" I said sitting in the bed, that's my favorite movie of all time.

"Go take a shower we'll get everything ready." Emmet said pushing me into the bathroom.

"Hey but what about my clothe!" I yelled through the door.

"I'll hang it on the door"

This was the best idea Emmet has had, a shower was all I needed to let my feeling flow, I was alone and I didn't have to hide what I was truly feeling. When the water turned cold I went out, dried myself and searched for the clothe Emmet left me. It was a little weird he went through my underwear drawer but and the same time is kind of normal. He left me some boy-shorts a sport-bra and his basketball team sweater which smelled like him.

Finally opening the door the boys were already in my bed. Alan was wearing long pajama pants with no shirt and Emmet was only in his boxers. This might be heaven on earth. Oh god.

"Are you going to stand there all night or are we going to watch the movie." Alan said already eating the popcorn. Emmet opened up his arms obviously telling me to go to him and so I did.

Half way through the movie while I was in the middle of the two Gods my daddy called me.

"Princess there’s someone here for you!" The three of us looked at each other and looked at the time, it was almost 12 am and we weren't expecting anyone.

*

So this is it. I know I know its short but wait till the next one.

Love, Llely xoxoxox