My Everything Chapter 8 "I'm in between two sexy bodies, Oh god!"

Two updates in one day!!! Yeiiii :P

So I added what Ximena felt in the fight and some extra stuff for you ;)

 My Everything Chapter 8 "I'm in between two sexy bodies, Oh god!"

Ximena's P.O.V.

I was dancing with this stranger and I kind of liked it. He moved against me and oh god he knows how to. When I looked up I saw Emmet but he wasn't alone, there was a girl dancing with him. He saw me looking and grabbed her and started moving with her. That A-hole wants to play that game well I will! I started dancing sexier to the guy and he started running his hands up and down my body leaving hot trails everywhere. Oh My God. The DJ had this 'genius' idea to switch partners and I hope you're getting the sarcasm because it was obvious that Emmet was going to come for me, he literary pushed the guy I was dancing with away and I noticed that he was glaring at Emmet, he glanced at me, winked and left.

I was trying to get off Emmet but he just grabbed me tighter and began moving. My stomach blew up with butterflies and I couldn't take it, my emotions mixed up with the alcohol in my body took control and I started to move against him really slow so he could feel me and I definitely felt him. He got closer and he asked: “Who was that guy?"

I turned around and said: “None of your business."

“Come on don't be like that X." He said pulling me closer.

“I don't even know his name he just bumped into me." I told him the truth but I know he doesn't believe me.

“I didn't like the way he was feeling you up." He said in an angry tone, huh now he cares.

"Well Emmet I can do whatever I want so if a boy feels me up it’s my choice, clearly you can do whatever you want too." I was beyond pissed right now; He didn’t have the right to tell me anything, he doesn't own me. I walked away to the bar area, I need a strong drink right now. But he followed me which didn't surprise me.

 “What was that supposed to mean?" he asked. Are you freaking kidding me is he serious right now? I was about to answer when the girl from earlier came by him and kissed him or better said eat his face. I gasped and started walking away. Uuugh I hate him!

"Ximena wait, it’s not what it looks like." Emmet yelled coming after me I turned around and said:

"Oh really Emmet, then what it is because it’s really clear to me that this is  the second time in this party that you guys have kissed or better said make out."

He stayed still for a moment and then said:

“Babe come on I'm sorry. She just came at me and you saw it, please don't be mad at me please." Oh that's it!

“Don’t you dare babe me Emmet William Moore.” I yelled at him and I don't even care if people are looking at us, I'm really mad at this A-hole. I think Emmet notice the people watching us so he grabbed me and lead me to one of the rooms.

“Get out of my way Emmet I mean it." He was blocking the damn door and I want to get out of here now.

“Can we please talk." he begged me.

"About what Emmet, of how you do all this cute things with me and then act like nothings happen, of how you go and make out with other girls after what happened this afternoon. What else am I missing?" I snapped at him, I just couldn't take it anymore.