Chapter 2

Katniss' PoV
Peeta sitting next to me, I'm just sitting there staring at him till my thoughts were disrupted . "Katniss!" Finnick says waving his hand in front of my face. I'm snapped back into to reality . "What?" my forehead creases.
"you was starring Peeta." Finnick sniggers.
"no I wasn't! " I say now irritated, "I was daydreaming"
"Yeah about peeta"He says in a mocking tone 
"God your so annoying some times finnick I'm going to go lesson now " I can feel my cheeks burning brighter by the moment.
"Yeah we should think about going too, guys "finnick says
"true lets go " peeta says

Oh my god, I was staring at peeta without even noticing. Now finnick thinks I'm into Peeta. Mind you, he is hot. I love the way his blonde hair moves gently in the wind, the way his blue eyes remind me of the sky and the ocean. Also I might have noticed that he has a six pack, when he took off his jumper in the morning.

(Back to present )
"Katniss what have you drawn today?" Miss Mallis asked
"uh ... I drew a primrose flower. " I reply
"very nice dear. What about you peeta ?" Miss Mallis stares at Peeta.
I glanced over to him only to see his sparkly blue eyes looking back at me . "Um I drew a katniss plant." A small blush appears on my cheeks, I look at him and smile.
Suddenly Glimmer shouts "katpiss has a boyfriend!" My cheeks glow with red hot fury. Before I know it, my clenched fist hits her eye...
Next Thing you know I'm in principle Plutarch's office. Peeta is next to me. He leans over to me and whispered in my ear "Don't worry, I will back you up all the way " On the other side of the room sits Glimmer and Delly, I swear they are talking about me. They keep looking over into my direction, then laughing.
Principle Plutarch's office door opens and Peeta and I are called in...

What do you think will happen next?
Let me know what you think about this chapter.
It would mean a lot to me if you  like, comment and maybe share this book with your friends.
Dont forget to follow.,
Also go follow KennaMellark , her books are amazing and worth the read.
Next chapter will be updated some point tonight.