school fun + death talks yay.

hiya im in school right now so much fun tbh nah not really lmao. i have no wifi and im hiding in lil room waiting for the mother. i have a meeting with my mam and the deputy head. exams start next week someone let me put my head on your shoulder and hold your handy. im small.

also got a caprisun, damn i love them so much. i bought a box of them yesterday so now im broke lmao.

loads of people walking past my room im hiding in like can they not?? thank.

i love the 1975 so much.

shitzer headmistress on the walk about. maybe if i let her have a sip of my capri she'll let me off.

i have my neighbour totoro saved on my phone though god bless

***

hey its the next day and im in bed genuinely contemplating life. fuck if you know me you know it's not unusual for me to spiral into a random existential crisis. but this morning is probably one of the worst ones ive ever had. for someone who begged for death to come many times, ive now found myself fearing it.
i dont want to leave the people i love behind. and i know that one day the people i love will leave too.
i watch my mam grow older everyday and know i will too. from the moment we're born we start to die. what is the purpose of us? and its not like my single existence matters when you think of the grand scheme of things. i dont want to just not be here. and i know that one day when we die, the people who remember us will one day die too. i want to know where i will go? where did my nana go? did she hear the things i said to her when she was gone? or were my words lost to the crisp october air?

hey yeah my names augustus waters and i fear oblivion hiya.