dan and phil.

ive just been thinking a lot about dan and phil. i dont have any doubt that they are nice people, however im starting to think theyre not as genuine as i used to believe. i was so far up their arses i was practically up in their lungs. i would have defended them to the ends of the earth and back. but now looking at them and looking at what happened with charlie and even chris. they're like that 'we' and 'us' couple that we all fucking hate if its anyone else but bc its them people thinks its adorable ??
i know what its like when your closest friend gets in a relationship and the bf/gf then replaces you as the best friend. its like dan and phil have never really put much time and effort for others apart from themselves.
and thats what happened to charlie.
he lost his best friend to some guy that just came along and they made him look like the bad guy when really his reaction was completely normal.
and chris. i dont know what happened but they just left him. he was fucking depressed and they both just didn't really bother. like they're in their own little bubble. and i fucking hate those couples, man.

i dont know man, i mean i think they're good people but angels? no.