losing friends and people u love

where the fuck has this year gone?

its nearly july.

its all still shit.

i've got no friends, no motivation and nothing left to watch on netflix.

i had this best friend who i thought would be in my life forever.
she was everything i wanted to be, and the fact she wanted me as her best friend despite me being me felt so fucking good.

i guess she found better people. people that looked nicer and didn't have panic attacks going into classrooms without you. she was like my safety blanket.

we would stay up til 4am on the phone and on skype doing weird shit like going on craigslist and laughing at all the fucked up shit and watching shite movies together and talking about stuff for hours. and the amount of times i fell asleep on the phone with her and id wake up and freak about how high the phone bill would be. and how we sat on the back of the bus and rolled fake blunts with kale crisps and our bus tickets while singing that shite colt 45 song and that tenacious d one too.

and now we've left school and i haven't see her face since december. and we're both going to different colleges and nothings the same anymore. bc noone could replace her, but someone could replace me.

am i just destined to be alone? i just want to go back in time when everything was okay

i just want to go back in time when everything was okay. im was such an ungrateful bitch. i should have cherished those moments i had. moments doing really shit dancing to even shitter music and laughing too loud that it wakes the whole house up and hearing someone tell me goodnight each time i put my head to the pillow.

cherish your fucking friendships, coz you have no idea how long itll last.

im sentimental and emotional as fuck.