saturday 9th of july;

hello, hi, how are u doing?

idk if anyone really reads this anymore but if you do hiya.
i'm feeling quite lonely today and i have a migraine.

so yeah i have a question for whoever is reading, who did you find first: lana, melanie or halsey or marina?

i found lana first, i was prolly 11 and i was obsessed and then i found marina then melanie and then ash. but i also went through this weird stage of only listening to black veil brides. which is so not me. well, maybe it was back then. but now i like indie and cute songs by my mothers. oh and fleetwood mac lmao.

i love finding out stuff about people.
i want to know what makes you tick, are you highly strung? lazy? insecure about your body? whats your dream? what's missing from your life when you close your eyes at night and opening them in the morning?

people are so interesting?? and i love how different everyone is.

some people like one direction and 5sos; some people like slipknot or bring me the horizon; some people like patsy cline and billy holiday. some people prolly live for horrors and don't shit themselves watching them, while some cry at winnie the pooh. and both is great ?? people are different. we all look different. we all talk different. isn't that crazy and cool i love you and i love tea.