Chapter 2

As you regain concious, you feel something soft under you. Looking down it happened to be a bed.

"How'd I get here?" You asked.

"Well, after collapsing jn the market, I had my butler carry you back to my mansion." You looked and saw a 13 year old boy with blue hair and a blue eye wearing an eyepatch. You immediately scrambled to get out of bed only to still be so weak and fall. Your eyes are closed waiting to fall face first but it never came.

"Milady, it'd be a shame if something happened to you 2 days after we brought you here. " You looked up to see a butler with creamy white skin, raven black hair and ruby red eyes. He was gorgeous. You spent a moment in awe before it came back.

"I've been here 2 days straight!!" You stood up straight and bowed.

"I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience my lord."

"There should he no reason to apologize for collapsing. Tell me now, why did you collapse." The boy asked.

I can't tell them I'm sick. He will throw me out so quickly. And I don't want to cause panic. You thought.

"I've gone 2 weeks with barely any food my lord." You looked down shamed that you told a lie.

"And your name?"

"(Y/N)...my name is (Y/N)." You said shyly.

"Well (Y/N), how would you like to work in my mansion? I could use another maid and in turn you will be provided a bed to sleep in and food to eat. How does that sound?" The boy in the eyepatch smirked.

You hesitantly thought about your options and came to a decision.

"I would like that very much my lord." You bowed.

"Very well." The boy came closer. "I am the Earl of Phantomhive. Ciel Phantomhive, welcome to my home. Sebastian, find a uniform for Miss (Y/N) and find her the new living quarters along with some porridge." He turned away and went out the door.

"Oh, and bring me my tea."

The butler bowed gracefully, his hair coming down onto his face a bit. "Yes, my lord."

So sebastian is his name?

"Come along miss, we need to measure you for your uniform and I will provide information on the mansion and things that you will need to do starting tomorrow." Sebastian says and offers his hand. I hesitantly take it.

"Alright. Lead the way Sebastian."

He chuckled a bit. "My my, on a first name basis already my dear?"

Maybe I can make a life here. For whatever little time I have left. Hopefully I still have a good while left