Baby- Proofed

"(Y/N), good afternoon!" the undertaker grinned as he pulled aside a curtain leading to a backroom.

You sit down on the little table the undertaker has set up and you allow him to take the things he needs for example: blood. You always flinch when seeing that huge ass needle.

"Mr. Undertaker..." Your voice shook. "He doesn't know what will happen when the baby is born correct?"

He looked at you with a sympathetic look. "Of course child, as your acting physician I will only say what you want to be said."

You sighed and rubbed your baby bump. You thought about the life your child would have..the life that would not include yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N)!! You should not be handling such big objects, what you get hurt?" Baldroy exclaimed.  He paused for a moment then shivered. 

"Sebastian would have my arse if that were to happen." He grabbed the object from you and proceeded to carry out the task. You sighed, because you are pregnant everyone is treating you with caution. 

Do not do this

Do not walk so fast

Hey (Y/N)! Quit trying to climb that ladder to reach for something

It was like the trio was baby-proofing you instead of the fetus inside. For heaven sake, even your demonic lover was doing the same. Carrying you around as if you were paralyzed from the waist down. 

Thus what was happening at the moment.

"SEBASTIAN MICHEALIS, PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" Obviously, you were not having it today, especially with the raging hormones. You kicked around as if you were a mere child again but alas did not work with Sebastian's strength.

"(Y/N), is it necessary for you to be acting this way?" Sebastian asks.

You looked up with a pouting look. 

"Well maybe if someone let me walk like a normal pregnant woman, maybe I would not act this way." You huffed and became satisfied when put down.

"Are you happy?" He asked. 

You replied with a smirk and waddled away like the penguin you seemed to be. 

"Sebastian, I want to walk around the garden. Come along please." You said.

But with your luck of course, the baby growing inside of you said screw you resulting in fluid to run down your legs.

Sebastian just stared. 

"Well..change of plan I guess.." You said while beginning to feel the contractions.

-------------------------------------------

Heyo! Hailey here. I apologize for not updating in awhile but so much has gone on in my life and it has been difficult trying to gain my self respect and confidence back because of something that had happened to me. But no matter what happened, even if I wish it never happened, I do not regret it. Because then I would not know of the true friends I have and the support of others. I would not know what it feels like to completely hit rock bottom and to get back up again. I am still picking myself up again and in due time, I will be back to being well...me.

Thank you all for being with me for so long it means the world to me!!!

Love- Hailey