Epilogue

"Nova. I am tired of this game." Finny said as he drug his feet around the mansion. Unfortunately, he was conned into play a game of hide and seek with the little girl.

Finny had searched the entire mansion. He was exhausted and afraid of what Sebastian would do if he had caught him not working. He shuddered at the thought of Sebastian's calm yet vicious smirk. 

Walking throughout the halls of the mansion, out of the corner of his eye there is a little dark shadow leering behind. Finny sighs and begins to feel idiotic for not noticing that the young girl was following him the entire time.

Trying to play it cool, Finny took two more steps before quickly turning around. 

"Found you!" He shouts. Nova shrieks and manages to run right past him making a bee-line for the kitchen.

Finny comes around the corner to a not surprisingly already blown up kitchen and Bard is sitting there with a small smirk on his face as he points to the direction the little three year old went.

Sneaking past the kitchen with a second to spare before he heard the girl's father storm into the kitchen. He slowly made little advances closer and closer when he heard a room door creak.

It came from Sebastian's room.

Finny quickly looked around before stepping into the dark and forbidden room.

"Nova~" He said and walked around the room.

A small giggle was made before a small shadow attempted to make a run for it when she bumped into a dresser causing something to fall over and shatter on the ground.  Which queued in the Big ole' papa demon to run into the room.

He brought along his smirk of death causing Finny to shriek and run out of the room.

Sebastian quickly picked up the little girl before switching the light on to investigate the crime scene. 

Her picture had been broken. Sebastian sighed and placed Nova on the bed before beginning to pick up the pieces.

Nova looked at her father in confusion and stared at the picture he had picked up. Sebastian smiled gently and placed the photo in Nova's small hands.

"That's mama." He said. Nova looked at the picture intensely as if she were trying to imprint the picture into her memory.

"Mama?" She said meekly.

Little did Nova know that this was the first time that her mother was mentioned since her birth.

"Yes darling. I think it is time we go meet her." Sebastian said before lifting Nova into his arms and walk out of the room.

"Mama." That was all Nova would say during the walk to (Y/N)'s resting place.

"Would you like to know about mama?" Sebastian said earning a smile from his child.

"Well, mama was an extremely stubborn person yet so amazing. She was most amazing for giving me you."

His memories of his lover began to flood and once again come to life as he told his daughter the story of her and how they met. Funny thing is that she would never let him stop telling her the story of (Y/N).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYO! It's ya girl. I apologize for not updating in awhile. But college has been a huge pain in my arse.

I hope ya'll enjoyed this because I know I did! I love ya'll and Happy Thanksgiving!

-Author chan~