Chapter 11

Time skip

((Y/N) is 5 months pregnant but since this is a half demon the baby is due any day)

You are wobbling around the mansion attempting to complete the tasks given to you by the young master. (Which you forced him to give you)

Minding your own business you have balanced a tray containing tea and treats for the young master on your stomach. While you are steadily walking feeling extremely accomplished, you hear giggles. Carefully picking up the tray from your swelling stomach you slightly turn your head to the side and see part of a blond pigtail casually trying to stay out of sight.

You grin to yourself and continue waddling to the young masters study. Knocking on the door before entering, you see that Lady Elizabeth is there as well confirming your suspicions of her watching you earlier.

"Afternoon Young Master and my Lady." You attempted to bow as much as you could before placing the tray upon the desk.

"(Y/N), I do not see why you refuse to take the cart especially in your condition." Ciel remarked.

"With all respects, I do not find myself unfit to properly carry out my duties regardless of my "condition." You stated before pouring two cups of tea.

"(Y/N), when will that little bundle of joy be joining us?" Elizabeth asked as her eyes lit up.

"Very soon my Lady, I am hoping he or she will arrive in the next week." You say cheerful and rub your tummy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing up today's chores, you sat in your and Sebastian's room munching on whatever you could find in the kitchen while reading a book quietly. For being pregnant and sick, this seemed alright; you have been getting normal check ups and everything seems normal. You were thinking to yourself how everything is unusually alright and you are sure something is going to happen next.

And..the gut feeling was right.

You felt arms snake around and gentle place its hands on your stomach.

"Hello kitten, miss me today?" said your demonic (cocky) lover.

"No darling, if I missed you then nothing would have been accomplished today."

You could feel him sulking behind you even if he does not show it. You busted out laughing and attempted to turn yourself around only resulting in Sebastian moving to face you.

"You know I was joking Sebastian." You laughed and took his face in your hands. You smiled and was about to speak when hearing a screeching cry. Quickly after Sebastian helped you up, both hurried to the source of cry.

In the kitchen....

"Finny calm down, its alright." Baldroy said while patting him on the back.

"You don't get it!" He said. "I was looking forward to eating that snack all day." Finny sunk down to the floor as you had a look of realization.

And slowly wiped the crumbs off your mouth....

Right as you slowly walked out of the kitchen and waddled your way to safety.

It felt as if the even the baby was helping because you felt lighter as you waddled faster but realized it was Finny picking you up.

"(Y/N)...Do you happen to know what happened to my food?"

You gulped and smiled nervously

"What food Finny?" 

He looked at you suspiciously and got closer and closer until Sebastian saved the day by stepping between the two of you.

Which cause you and the baby to quickly waddle away to safety once more.

-------------------------------------------------

HEYO EVERYONE!!!

Yes it has been awhile but here is Chapter 11!!!! It has been hectic especially since school started and well its SENIOR YEAR WHOOP WHOOP HOW MANY SENIORS DO I GOT HERE????

Anyways, thank you all for keeping up with my story and well, putting up with my excuses. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

Love, Hailey