Chapter 13

The sounds of shrills and yelling were heard throughout the mansion. Everyone was scurrying around gathering supplies needed for the arrival of the little one and unfortunately,

the expected passing of the mother.

You had a tight grip on Sebastian's hand, grasping tighter with each contraction. Screaming in agony as you were placed on a bed.

This pregnancy hurt like hell.

"Kitten, please it'll be alright." Sebastian said in attempts to soothe your pain. Only to result in you giving a look that even sent a demon backing up into the corner.

"It'll be alright you say?" You say calmly. 

Then soothing, to the point it would have been best if Sebastian ran at that moment. 

"Hmm, and I wonder who got me into this mess. Of course it could not be this idiotic simpleton of a demon sitting next to me now would it." You looked back at Sebastian will a gleam in your eyes but before you could attempt anything else, you were hit with an electrical surge sending you into fits of scream filled pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours have passed as the contractions raged on tiring your body with each one.  Your body was tiring out more and more attempting to drift away. The one thing that kept you going was the thought of who your baby would grow up to be. Even if you would not be able to experience the joy most mothers have of seeing their child grow up.

Sebastian on the other hand was upset. He was upset with the choice his lover made. He was upset with the unborn child who is about to drain the life out of its mother. But most importantly, he was mad at himself for bringing Y/N into this mess. For not being able to control his feelings for a simple human. He had always told himself that nothing good would come out of loving a human. Their life spans are so short and can die so easily yet, this human was able to make a demon incapable of loving, hold such an admiration for her.

He was too deep into his thoughts that he did not hear you calling his name.  

"Sebastian." You were looking at him nervously as the Undertaker looked at you with sorrowful eyes meaning that it was time.

After the 5th time, he looked up.

"Darling." You said. "Please, hold my hand. I'm frightened but I am ready to see our child." You were trembling as you reached for his hand and he responded by entwining your fingers with his. You both knew you would die the second the child was born.

The minutes to come were agony.

The pressure you felt as the child made its way into the world, You were feeling the pain of not being able to see your child grow up and you not being apart of its' life. Leaving Sebastian here alone. But there was also the feeling of love. You love your child regardless of what was about to happen and you know it would be loved by its father and everyone around it.

The pain Sebastian felt for the few moments that his love would still remain here with him. And also, the somewhat tolerable pain while holding her hand.

Everyone was outside the room in tears. The were about to lose someone dear to them, the entire group wanted to hate the child who was taking Y/N from them all. But, how could they hate the child that Y/N wanted so dearly? Y/N is giving her life for her baby, like any mother so how could they hate something that is a part of her?

As the minutes passed, they were getting closer. The undertaker looked up at you as if it were the last time and gave the nod for you to push one last time.

The wails of the baby was heard moments later.

"I-It is a girl." The undertaker cleaned the child up before quickly placing the child in Sebastian's arms and tending to you.

You are still somewhat conscious but you can feel the life escaping from you.

Meanwhile Sebastian was freaking out with the tiny human/demon in his arms. 

"Sebastian..let me see her." You said attempting to turn your head. Sebastian placed the child in front of you. A little girl who eyes were the color of her mothers and raven hair resembling her father looked up. 

"Nova." That was all you said before you started to drift away into darkness.

All you could here was the calling of your name as you drifted further and further away.

You wanted so badly to answer but, you felt so tired. 

You were ready. All this time waiting for the illness carried to kill you.

You were glad to finally be freed of that pain.

You were happy to go out this way because that means a part of you would still reside in this world.

You are free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYO!!!!! Author-chan here to say im so so so so so so sorry for the delay in chapters but hell, it has been a rough year as well as huge writers block. But I promise, there are 2 more chapters after this so please stay tuned.

Thank you to all who have stuck by me, it means so much to me!!!

I also graduated this june so to everyone who did as well

CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT

-Hailey