Chapter 4

The rest of the day.....was interesting to you. After that moment, Sebastian showed you around the mansion and then gave you a new list of things to do.

*Bring young masters tea at noon sharp
*Clean a guest rooms
*clean the library
*prepare dinner with bard
*help finny in the garden
*help meyrinalois
*basically (make sure they don't cause trouble)

Reading the chore list made you giggle. Looking at a clock, it was half past 11 so you went to the kitchen and began to prepare the young masters tea.

You walk into the kitchen only to see smoke everywhere sending you into a horrific coughing fit.

"Woah, I'm sorry ma'am. " Said a man with blond hair and I cigarette in his mouth.

"Why is the kitchen on fire?" You ask.

"Oh...well I used a flamethrower fo-"

"I think i know now. Please clean up the mess."

"Who are you anyways?" He asked.

"My name is (Y/N), I'm a new maid in the mansion."

"That's a beautiful name, my name is Bard, the cook here."

We stood there for a couple minutes talking when Bard turned pale. I turned around only to go face first into Sebastian.

"My my, aren't you two supposed to be working?" He said with a devious smile on his face.

Bard unexpected hightailed it out of there leaving me with the wrath of Sebastian.

In all things living and nice. Sugar and spice please let me survive

"So,what happened here (Y/N)?" He pins you against the countertop and  stares deeply in your (f/c) eyes.

You're face is beet red and you begin to stutter.

"I...uh...we.." He silenced you by putting his arms around your waist and putting you onto the counter.

"Seems like darling here needs go be punished. My my, do you know how long it'll take to clean up?" Sebastian leans over your ear and gently whispers.

"How bout you give me some energy kitten?" He licks your ear and kisses his way to your lips. Teasing you, he finally places his lips upon yours and you involuntarily kiss him back. Sebastian tries to get entrance but being the tease you can be you deny it. Only to have Sebastian place his hands on your butt then squeeze tightly. You gasp a half moan causing him to take advantage and slide his tongue inside. After a good 3 minute heated make out session, Sebastian pulls away away and smirks.

"Thanks for the snack. I truly did enjoy it." He winks and leaves the kitchen with you on the counter hot amd bothered.

No I didn't forget about you guys...Okay maybe a little but I had so much work going on please understand ;-;