Chapter 9

Sebastian is pacing across the room as if he were frantic. Demons don't get frantic....

Do they??

With a concerned look upon your face, you cautiously approach Sebastian before extending a hand on his shoulder. "Seba-" You immediately stopped. You felt a small force come from within you. As if it were a kick. You placed your hand on your stomach and observed.

Another kick.

"Sebastian...Can demons...really reproduce.." You said nervously. He turned around looking at you with the same sort of concern yet, complete confusion in general. Sebastian calmly strode towards you and places both hands upon your frail shoulders.

"Kitten..I swear upon Satan himself, that I killed off any active possible way for my fluids to create life."

Without even processing what was said, you busted out in laughter from that sentence. Sebastian frowns. "(Y/N), I'm serious. I do not have knowledge of how this is possible." You calmed down and focused on the situation.

"Well, lets go visit the doctor and see what he has to say about this." You said calmly.

"No." Sebastian said. "We must visit someone else if it is what I believe it is."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on that afternoon, Sebastian led you to the undertaker.

"My my, your little lord is not with you today?" Undertaker grinned.

Sebastian sighed and calmly began speaking. "I need you to do something for me." He placed his hand upon your back and slightly nudged you forward.

"This is (Y/N), my woman. I need you to see to her health immediately." You look slightly bashful but bow at the same time. "Hello good sir. I guess I will be in your hands then."

"No no no, Sebastian here knows exactly what I require as payment." Undertaker's grin grew wider with each second. Sebastian sighed and looked to you.

"Kitten, please go outside for a bit and enjoy the view. But I do insist you do not come back inside until i come get you myself." You nodded but hesitantly walked out of the gloomy shop.

Minutes later you heard the screeches of laughter coming from the shop then see Sebastian slightly poking his head out. "Let's go kitten, it is time to figure out what the situation is."

You walk into the shop again to see Undertaker dying from laughter. "Are you alright?" You asked.

Undertaker stood. "Quiet well my dear, why don't you follow me and I will see you now."

He led you to a back room with a bed and some strange type of equipment.

"Lay here please my dear." He helped you down and placed a hand upon your stomach before grabbing an instrument, placing it on your stomach then his ear. A moment later, Undertaker got up and walked out. Across the hall you could hear Undertaker yelling at Sebastian.

"Oh for fucks sake Sebastian! You gave the demon seed!"