Chapter 8

(Time skip to 2 years later)

It's been awhile since the doctor gave your life a time limit but fortunately, thanks to the undertaker, he gave you monthly vials of peculiar liquids to prolong the disease.

You did not know why but one day, when the young master and Sebastian went out on business after the attack in town, young master came home in the arms of Sebastian. He said it was on a coma and that he will surely awaken with time but something was off, young master's body was cold.

"I wish you would wake up again young master." you said to yourself while sponge bathing him.

"It is not quite good to sleep all day and night without any exercise. When you wake up, I doubt you will even be able to walk on yo-"

Something was not right. Nausea overtook you so quickly that you were not able to make it to a chamber. You emptied the contents of your stomach even when there was nothing more. A stinging ugly feeling cause yourself to gag even worse.

What's happening

Visions of blood crowded your sight.
It was everywhere. From every crack in the ceiling to the lines on the floorboards. It was if a massacre occurred without your knowledge.

You let out a bloody scream and faint.

////////////////

You awaken in a familiar room with a familiar face filled with concern but calmity.

"(Y/N), are you alright? I heard you scream from the master's room only to find you screaming about blood on the walls." Sebastian said smoothly.

Then it hit you. The blood. The deep crimson blood that still haunts your mind. I frightened you to even think about it. Tears welled up in your eyes.

"What on earth is going on Sebastian?" You cried. "At first it was simply a case of nausea that turned into something else. As if I'm being told something is to happen in the near future."

Sebastian took you into his arms and held you close when he froze.

Do demons freeze?

You felt his nervousness and look up. "Sebastian?"

"Quiet kitten.....I hear something." He gets up quickly scanning the room constantly and even went outside to check.

" I'm sorry I thought there wa-" He stopped speaking and got closer to you again.

"(Y/N), when was your last menstrual cycle?"

"Not since....." you thought about it and froze. That was three months ago and you have been far too preoccupied with other things (more like Sebastian) to even think.

After awhile Sebastian spoke. "For fucks sake."

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm back everyone! I could go longer with this chapter but honestly what is the fun in that ;) thank you all for being so patient with me in my absence and I will continue this story. Let's shoot for a good ending everyone!

-Hailey