Chapter 10

"Well, that was unusually amusing." You said to your lover as the two of you walked around the town of London.

Sebastian sighed and looked at the ground. "(Y/N), are you sure about this? I mean, the medicine alone is prolonging your disease and this child...it is going to worsen your condition..kitten..I am quite worried."

You looked down to your stomach and placed a hand on top. "If it what is intended for my life Sebastian, then it shall be." You said. "I do intend to bring this child into the world." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the mansion, You continued to tending to the unconscious young lord while Sebastian is attending to business before taking the young lord and off to retrieve something lost. Leaving you and the others to tend to small matters at the mansion.

"Soooo (Y/N)." Baldroy smirked. " I heard you and Sebastian did the nasties." He said as he pointed to your semi swelling belly.

You blush furiously. " Oh yes indeed. I am sure you are all aware now but Sebastian and I are expecting a child." You then smiled.

Mey-rin immediately pounced on you (but not too hard) while squeezing the life out of you. "Congratulations (Y/N), we must have a feast yes." She then ran over to Finnian and grabbed him by the arm. "Come we must prepare the decorations."

Hey guys, I'm sorry this is a short chapter this time. I just did not know how to exactly write this chapter if you know what I mean. But anyways, I love you all!!!! You guys are such a great support to me and it brings me joy. 

-Hailey