Chapter 3

The next day, you got out of bed and put on your uniform. Looking in the mirror, you see that the uniform hugs all of your curves but shows how skinny you got from the sickness. You sigh and tie your hair to the side (or left it down if your hair is short)

It came again. The coughing. You ran to the bathroom in your new living quarters for the maids and threw up the contents of your meal last night and blood. Sighing, you cleaned up then heard a knock at the door.

"Miss (Y/N)? It's me Mey-rin, I'm the other maid yes I am. I'm here to being you your list of chores, Sebastian shall be hear in a little bit to give you a tour of the mansion yes."

You opened the door. "Thank you Mey-rin, and it's very nice to meet you." You smiled.

A little bit later another knock came from the door and you opened it quickly. There he stood in all his hotness Sebastian. *queue nosebleeds*

"(Y/N), I have been told to give you a tour of the mansion before starting today's work."

You nod and step out if the room closing the door. For the first few minutes it was complete silence. (On account you were drooling over sebastian) you were examine his features and the perfectness of his skin. You didn't even notice sebastian looking at you and drags you into a room pinning you against the wall.

"Mmm, it seems that kitten here has a staring problem. " Sebastian moved closer and closer to you face. His breath inches away, like he was going to kiss you. Then he smiles and lightly pecks your neck.

"You've only been here one day and I've already taken a liking to you. You know how hard it is for someone like me to be attracted to someone else?" He put his hands on your waist pulling you closer to him.

Cocky much?

You were beet red anyone would of mistaken you for a strawberry. You put my hands to his chest and attempt to push him away but sebastian keeps bring you closer to him.

"Oh dear, don't try and get away from me now. You're going to be here awhile. And when the sun goes down and the young master is put to rest
.." He leans and whispers into your ear.

"You're mine."