Chapter 25

Arissa put her suite case down next to his feet as he handed her a copy of his key.

"Welcome home, baby doll." he opened the door for her taking her heavy suite case that was sitting next to him.

They stopped talking about living together for a few weeks after the tears that fell in Arissa's apartment. It became abundantly clear, though, after they spent that whole week together that they needed to be together. He knew she would figure it out. And she knew that she was going to have to make the sacrifice. It's all for love...she thought to herself. And shit, I get to have a swanky fashion PR job...

"Oh it's so pretty, Bruno!" she walked into the living room that he had shown her on skype so many times that she knew exactly where she wanted to sit, to sleep, to be with him.

"You're totally taking my spot...you know that right?" he said looking at her as she sat down on the right corner on the large couch. She started laughing at him.

"You'll live." she responded.

"I doubt it." he walked toward her picking her up to move her to the middle of the couch.

"It's my spot."

She faked a tear, crossed her arms and harrumphed. "I only wanted to be where you are..." she responded.

"I didn't say we couldn't share it..." he said grabbing her to kiss her.

She pulled away from him. "I don't like sharing though." She got up trying to get him to follow her, obviously flirting with him.

"I'm pretty sure you're going to set a record..." he followed her to his bedroom.

"What record is that?" she asked him.

"For the fastest panty drop in the history of this house." he glanced at his watch. "5 minutes."

"Let's make it 4..." she said taking off her red sleeveless shirt slipping off her skinny Joe's Jeans. "Are you coming?" she teased him. He nodded his head unbuttoning his green shirt throwing the v-neck yellow shirt to the side wrapping his arms around her to kiss her neck, collar bone and back up to her ear. As he continued to kiss her she moved her hands down to take off his black jeans. She felt chills and got tingly as he lightly undid her bra. She backed toward the bed falling on the king sized mattress. Woah. That's really soft. That's going to be nice to sleep in.He laid on top of her running his fingers through her blonde hair as she pushed him closer to her. "Oh Bruno, get clossseerr." He answered her by pushing himself gently inside her, careful not to ruin anything He moved his hands all over her body as she moved herself up to kiss him.

"Bruno!! What the hell are you doing?!" they each heard a loud voice coming from the living room. "Everyone is waiting for you at the studio...you were supposed to be there.... "

"Oh...shit."

"The flight was late..." Arissa looked at one of Bruno's friends who she hadn't met yet responding to what she knew he was cursing about.

"Mike...this is Arissa..." Bruno said as he stood up already getting dressed. She was covered in the sheet with obvious red covering her face.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you..." Mike responded surprised.

"Yeah. It's nice to meet you..." she laughed.

"Take care of the sex hair, bro. I'll tell them you're running late for...."

"God, like they don't know I'm getting it on with my fucking fiancé. Come on, Mike." Bruno threw Arissa her shirt and pants as he started to walk out the bedroom door. She got dressed and walked toward him.

"You scheduled studio time the day I got here?" she asked him. "I mean...I came this week because you weren't doing things like this..." she looked like she was about to cry.

"Rissy...don't be upset. Ari scheduled it. I..." he put his hands on her cheek waiting for the tears to come.

"Arissssa! You're here!" they heard a girl's voice from the front of the house.

"Oh my god, Bruno. Do you ever lock your door?"

"No..." he laughed.

Bruno's oldest sister came in the room running to both of them giving them a giant hug.

"I have to go to the studio...take her to your house? I'll be back for dinner. I promise." Bruno said kissing both of them on the cheek running out the door.

"What the fuck was that?" Jaime asked.

"Bullshit." Arissa answered.