Chapter 33

Rissy...call me. –Brunz

"Oh my god." Arissa said to herself closing the browser window. She grabbed her purse running out the door.

"Bye, Arissa!" Tatiana said watching her run out.

She dialed her phone frantically as she got to her car. The phone rang several times before going to his voicemail. "I'm not picking up my phone...leave me yo name and numba!"

"Brunz...what happened in Milan? Call me, please." She turned off her phone banging her head against the wheel. "This is so dumb. I just need to stop. Go home. Go homeeee...." she started to cry. Wait...Ryan can make him call me.

Tell your boss to call me, please.

She dropped her phone on the passenger seat about to drive away when her phone buzzed.

–Rissy, he's at an interview. What's wrong?

—Just go to TMZ. I need to hear his voice.

—-Shit.

—–Were you there?

——No. I was still in the restaurant. I didn't know that happened. I would have told you.

Her phone rang after that text.

"Baby doll....what's wrong?" Bruno asked with a concerned tone.

"Don't tell me...." she paused through her tears. "that you haven't seen it...." she regained her composure to ask him about the events of that evening. "Why didn't you come to get me? You almost got arrested!" she yelled.

"Rissy...I did try to get you. I ran after you. You left. You ran faster than I've ever seen you run in my life. When I found out you left the house I cried. Like really. I don't know what you want me to say. I love you. I love you more than anything in the world..."

"Bru...I love you too....but what do I do when people find me? What do I say? I don't know what to do."

"You tell them whatever you want to, sweetheart." he answered trying to figure everything out.

"That's not helping!" she yelled at him.

"I know. I'm sorry....do you want everyone to know we're..."

"We're dating? Not engaged." she was quick to remind him that she was slowing things down.

"You don't have to...." he started to talk to her seriously. "Arissa...I'm waiting for you to tell me when you're ready. I'm ready to marry you today, yesterday, the day we met. "

"Aww...that's sweet. But you still haven't told me what I say when someone finds me and starts taking random pictures of me...or those crazy girls on twitter and tumblr find me. Oh god. Oh god. I had so many people start following me today...." she started to go on about her fears.

"Ris...you'll be okay. I won't let anyone hurt you."

"But you're still not telling me what to say if someone that I don't know or ever want to know asks me about you."

"What do you want? Do you want people to know we're together?" he asked her continuing his serious tone.

"I don't know, Bruno. I don't know." she started to cry again.

"I will go to the highest mountain and the lowest sea to tell every single one of the 6 billion people in the world that I love you." he explained to her.

"You're so full of crap, Brunz! Come on. What do you say during interviews? How are you going to respond to the question? I worry about you, too."

"Rissy....I will be truthful. When have I ever told a lie? Okay..don't answer that....but I will tell everyone you are the most beautiful, amazing, smart, classy, most beautiful..."

"You already said that last one..." she interrupted.

"You are beautiful, baby doll. So beautiful. There's no one that compares to you....and that's what I'll say. My girlfriend is beautiful and no one in the world can compare to her...unless you count me...."

"Oh, geez. You think you're so darn funny, Bruno." she told him feeling slightly better at that moment.

"And you say yes, we're dating and nothing more. That's it. End of story. Unless you want to bring up how darn amazing I am in bed."

"That's between you and me to know." she laughed.

"Fine. You don't have to tell anyone I'm a freaking sex god."

"Bruno...we haven't been together in a long time. You could of lost it..."

"You don't lose those skills, Arissa. You don't lose those skills..." he repeated.

"Okay. I like that, though. Just say yes and move on."

"And you'll leave them wanting more because you're so mysterrrioouusss." he responded to her decision.

"Hmm. mysterious. I like that." she thought out loud.

"I like it too." he told her.

"Thank you, Brunz." she wiped a tear off her cheek.

"I will see you in two weeks. Pencil me in..." he told her.

"I will." she responded.

"I love you Arissa."

"Good night, Bruno." she told him finishing up the call.

"Well, good morning doesn't make sense when it's 5 o clock in LA, does it?" he laughed at her. "Good night, Arissa Henderson."