Chapter 75

"Oh my god..." Arissa rolled over out of the bed two days after the car accident in their home. "I feel horribbbllleeee." she cried running to throw up. She must have been loud because by the time she turned around he was standing at the door.

"Are you okay?" he asked her careful not to get too close to here in case she was really sick.

"Yeah...I think....oh not againnnn..."

He went to the kitchen to get her a bottle of water. He uncapped it holding the cap in his hand.

"Here...you might be dehydrated..."

"Thank you, Bru..." she said standing up. "That was gross. I don't do that."

"I know you don't..." he said taking her hand helping her up.

"Thank you." she smiled walking out into the bedroom to get a sweater. "It's colllddd." she whined.

"You just woke up, silly." he said hugging her. "Does that warm you up?"

"It does..." she answered laying her head on his shoulder for a few seconds. "Bruno...you're going to have to move those shows you have scheduled for your birthday..."

"I know. I've only canceled one show...ever. And I was going to die that night..."

She made a sad face getting her clothes to take a shower.

"I know; it's sad." he said grabbing her.

"Bruno! Stop! I'm going to be late for work!"

"Okayyyy..." he whined letting her go. She closed the door looking in the mirror.

Hmmm....She went in the bottom on the cabinet under the sink taking out two different pregnancy tests. "If one doesn't work maybe the other one will..." she said out loud. She turned on the water for her shower peeing real quick on both sticks. "Stay there, don't move..." she told the sticks jumping in the shower. After finishing her shower she wrapped a towel around her hair and her body hurrying to the counter to see the results. "Oh my godddddd...." she screamed.

"Riss! What's wrong?" she heard him yell.

"Come 'ere..." she said.

"Riss, what's....oh. oh my god! Baby doll!" he hugged her so tight that her towel almost fell off. He put it back around her quickly hugging her again.

"Bruno! I'm sooooo happy!" she said with a tear coming down her freshly washed face.