Chapter 1

Woozi

Today is the day.

"I'm ready" Jihoon thought to himself, he has been dreaming for this day to come when he would finally have the courage to confess to his love. All he needed was a sleepless night and a 3 am call to his best friend, Joshua. Jisoo or mostly known as Joshua, gave Woozi the best pep talk he could ask for which gave him the confidence to walk up to Seungcheol and pour out all of his feelings and say that he has loved him ever since they met and became close friends.

Jihoon called S.Coups to join him after school at a park near their school.

"What's up Woozi? What did you want to talk about?" Seungcheol asked his younger friend as they sat down on one of the benches.

"I... I wanted to tell you something, Seungcheol" Jihoon was nervous, he couldn't stop looking down and playing with the sleeves of his sweater.

"I wanted to tell you something too, Woozi."

Jihoon looked up to his crush and saw that the other had a huge smile on his face. He was hopeful, he thought that Seungcheol would confess to him too and like him back. He was wrong.

"What is it?" Jihoon asked, he suddenly had the confidence he needed and tried his best to stop the smile that was trying to crawl on his face.

"Well..." Seungcheol was blushing now, Jihoon was screaming inside. "Well, I confessed to Jeonghan."

Jihoon stopped smiling. His eyes were stinging, ready to cry but he didn't do or say anything. "I told him I love him and he said he loves me too!" Seungcheol continued, oblivious of the expression that Jihoon was doing.

He was sad. He didn't realized that there were now tears pouring down his face. Seungcheol frowned.

"What's wrong?"

Jihoon didn't say anything.

"Tell me Jihoon, I'm your friend. Please" Seungcheol was now worried, did he say something wrong? What did he do?

"What's wrong is... is that I'm just your friend. Just a friend. Nothing more. All I ever did was love you yet you love someone else. I love you Seungcheol, why can't you just see that?" Jihoon screamed. He stood up and started walking towards his house. When he heard Seungcheol calling his name, he ran. He ran as fast as he could hoping running away would fix his feelings.

It didn't.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hope you liked it! First chapter and many more to go! Sorry if it was short and all, I'll try to make it longer unless you guys want short chapters? Next chapter coming soon!

Anyways, what did you think of Jihoon's confession? or S.Coups liking Jeonghan instead of Jihoon?

Also im still confused if i should use stage names or nah or both

<3 soonhooney