Chapter 14

Woozi's POV

The next day, I finally went back to school. I didn't miss that much lessons but I was told by my music teacher that I needed to finish my composition for the term. When lunchtime came, I entered the cafeteria with Soonyoung. He held my hand and I gladly squeezed it back. Today was our first day as a couple? I'm not really sure what we are but he did say he wanted to court me. 

We passed by Hana's table and saw that she was already staring at us. I expected to be given a glare or a dirty look but she was smiling. I felt uneasy but Soonyoung just led me to our table. When we sat down, he wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Ugh! Stop, we get it! I'm single!" DK dramatically said and held his chest. 

"Wait, so you're together now?" Joshua raised his eyebrow to us. 

Soonyoung smiled proudly and said "I'm going to court him. I confessed my feelings to him last night and tomorrow we're going on a date!". This caused our friends to cheer for us and Soonyoung was given a lot of high fives.

"Wait, we are?" I said. Soonyoung just pouted and I chuckled beside him. 

"Sorry hyungs, I don't wanna ruin a sweet moment but look at Hana. She's so weird, she's smiling at you." Dino said and pointed towards the girl. We all turned our heads and saw that she was still smiling. It was creepy.

"I don't know about this, something feels weird." Seungcheol said and I agreed with him. 

"Don't worry babe, I'm going to protect you." Soonyoung said and I blushed. He called me babe. I'm dead.

We ate our lunches and stopped talking about Won Hana but at the back of my mind, I feel like something bad will happen but I just shrugged it off. 

Nothing really happened after lunch, most of our friends went home but I stayed for a while to finish my composition in the music room. I was playing the piano when I heard the door close behind me. I turned, expecting to see Soonyoung since he was going to stay with me but I saw three other boys that I didn't recognize. They looked older but I'm pretty sure they didn't go to school here. 

One of them had blonde hair while the other two had dark brown hair. The tallest one looked really familiar but I didn't know where I have seen him. The other guy with brown hair looked uneasy. You can see it from his eyes.

"Shownu, can we hurry up? We might get caught." He said. I gasped because now I remember who the tall one is. That was Shownu. Hana's older brother. When I remembered who Shownu was, I feared for my life. I now know why they're here. Hana told them to. 

I started backing up and the Shownu and the blonde guy started moving forward while the other one stayed. 

"Wonho, guard the door." Shownu ordered "Me and Minhyuk will take care of this."

Hoshi's POV

I finally got the snacks me I promised Jihoon I would buy while he finishes his composition. When I arrived at the front of the music room, I saw Hana at the door. She was grinning evilly and I didn't feel good about this. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyingly. When she saw me, she panicked. 

"Oh Oppa! You're here! Don't mind the room, come with me!" She said, trying to act cute while she grabbed my arm pulling me away the music room. I yanked my arm off and texted the first guy I know who was in the school.

C. Seungcheol

musc room now jihoon troubel

Delivered

I hurriedly typed, not caring about the typos and rushed towards the music room with Hana calling me behind me. I opened the door and saw someone beside it, looking startled. He was blocking my view from the room so I angrily pushed him but he wasn't letting me in. 

"Where's Jihoon! What are you doing to him!" I yelled. He gave up in trying to push me out the room so I pushed him off me and ran inside. There I saw two guys with their backs turned to me while I saw Jihoon. He didn't see me because he was focused on the two guys advancing towards him. I saw fear in his eyes and I got angrier. 

I pulled the guy closest to me, which was the blonde, and punched him. This got the attention of the taller one so he turned to me. I couldn't move both my arms because the two other guys held onto me. The taller, which I'm guessing is the leader, raised his arm to punch me but Jihoon grabbed it and tried stopping his arm from reaching my face.

The taller angrily pushed him off which caused him to drop down on the floor and Jihoon yelped in pain while clutching his left arm. The leader turned to me again and smirked before punching my stomach twice. I still couldn't use my arms so I tried my best kicking the guy on the legs. 

He hissed in pain and it made him furious as he punched my stomach harder. I tried kicking him again but I could feel myself slowly losing consciousness. My eyes started dropping and my kicks started getting weaker when I heard Seungcheol's voice behind us.

The two immediately dropped me and the leader stopped punching me. I looked over to Seungcheol who was holding onto Hana's arm preventing her to escape and beside him was a teacher. I believe he was Jihoon's music teacher, Mr. Kim Seokjin.

The teacher started lecturing the boys, along with Hana, and ordered them to go to the principal's office to receive suspension. Mr. Kim told Seungcheol to bring both me and Jihoon to the clinic while he left to make sure the jerks actually go to the principal's office. 

I looked over to Seungcheol again and he ran to Jihoon who was still holding onto his arm. His eyes landed on me and I hadn't realized I was falling to the ground and I fainted.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

it's almost the end ;-; but i have so many drafts like a verkwan fic, another soonhoon one and also complicated love which i unpublished! please check my recent post on my page bc i talked about unpublishing the book for a while! so for now that book is on hiatus

<3leejihunie