Chapter 9

Third Person POV (A/N I don't know i just wanted to try writing this in 3rd person)

Hoshi didn't know why he agreed to this but he just found himself sitting on the living room floor with a soda bottle at the middle. Seungkwan explained the rules, even though it wasn't needed since everyone knew. You need to spin the bottle and whoever it lands to has to pick a dare from Joshua's snapback or a truth from a plastic cup. The catch is, if you skip then you need to strip a piece of clothing. After Seungkwan said this, Joshua cheered since he had a lot of bracelets on while the rest just shrugged except for one particular boy.

Jihoon immediately froze after he heard this and looked down on his clothes. Sure, Jihoon had a fit body but he didn't want anyone to see. His body was private and he most definitely doesn't want Soonyoung to see, thinking he would just be embarrassed.

Seungkwan started the game and it landed on Mingyu, who got a dare from the snapback. The game continued and the bottle hasn't landed on Jihoon yet. He watched as the bottle started slowing down and it landed on him. Spoke too soon He said to himself.

He decided to play it safe and got a truth question and as soon as he saw the question, he gasped.

"What is it?" Joshua asked, as he tilted his head to see the question on the small piece of paper. After seeing the question, he just laughed and showed everyone else the paper.

Who is your crush?

As soon as Soonyoung saw this, he became even more interested. He wanted to know if he still likes Seungcheol or if he moved on. What if it's me Soonyoung thought to himself Doubt it.

Jihoon was a blushing mess and was about to say some excuse but Seungkwan quickly said "You can't say Seungcheol because we know you're slowly moving on" then Seungkwan secretly pointed to Soonyoung. Jihoon gasped and made a note to himself "Question Seungkwan later". Soonyoung didn't see Seungkwan pointing to him but he definitely heard what he said. So, Jihoon is moving on. Who does he like?

"Uh...um...Y-you see" Jihoon tried speaking a full sentence but he just can't. He had two choices. Lie or confess to Soonyoung on the spot. Jihoon's eyebrows furrowed, trying to think of what to do until he remembered he could skip. He decided to skip and removed his shoes so he's only wearing socks now.

Everyone else groaned, hoping Jihoon would reveal who he likes but what caught Jihoon's attention was Soonyoung. He pouted very cutely and looked down. He looked really dissapointed to not know who his crush was. Jihoon was too busy fanboying over Soonyoung's pout to think "Why does Soonyoung want to know so badly?"

The game continued, some were forced to reveal their most embarrassing stories while the rest were told to do dares that would make Jihoon stay in his room the whole day if he had done it. DK spun the bottle after his turn and it landed on Soonyoung.

Soonyoung just grinned and went over to the snapback and took a piece of folded paper. He sat down and opened the paper to show what his dare would be. After seeing this, his smile dropped. He showed us the paper and it read:

Kiss Jihoon

After Jihoon read it, his eyes widened and jaw dropped. "Who wrote this?! I will hit you with a guitar!" Jihoon angrily said.

Seungkwan raised his hands and quickly said "Relax! Everyone has a dare like this, I ran out of ideas so I just wrote 'kiss' and everyone's names in it." He opened some of the papers in the snapback until he found a certain one that said 'Kiss Seungkwan' and put it back in the hat.

"Besides, Soonyoung could just skip it" Joshua said. Jihoon relaxed after but it only lasted for a second because then Soonyoung replied.

"I can't skip, I already skipped twice so now I'm only wearing my shirt and jeans" He said, gesturing to his feet where there were no shoes or socks to be seen.

Jihoon just rubbed his eyes and sighed "Just get it over with". He then blushed realizing that Soonyoung was about to kiss him. He looked around to his friends grinning and smirking, they're enjoying this and it made Jihoon want to chase them with Joshua's guitar.

His thoughts were interrupted when he saw that Soonyoung was now close to his face and staring at his eyes. Now, Soonyoung definitely wanted to kiss Jihoon so he wasted no time and leaned further. Jihoon closed his eyes and waited for the feeling of Soonyoung's lips on his except it never came. Well, not on his lips at least because he opened his eyes and felt Soonyoung's lips on his forehead. His kiss lingered on his forehead and he was now red as a tomato. He looked over at Soonyoung who was back at his place and he was also blushing like hell.

Soonyoung didn't regret kissing Jihoon on the forehead instead of his lips, because if he was going to make Jihoon fall for him, he didn't want his first kiss with Jihoon in front of his friends and doing it only because of a dare. He wanted it to be special and passionate even if it means that he would wait for a while.

From the looks of their friends, they were really unsatisfied. They were all hoping that the two love birds would finally kiss but nope, didn't happen. Soonyoung laughed at their expressions and saw that Jihoon didn't say anything and was as red as a tomato.

He was willing to wait, but for now, he'll just smile at how cute Jihoon was when he blushes.

tbh i was so tempted to make hoshi kiss woozi but no i must stop myself ;-; also all of their friends are soonhoon trash so watch out they might do some crazy antics for soonhoon to finally be together

this chapter was rushed lmao

<3 soonhooney