Chapter 13 Part 2

Woozi's POV

When I received Soonyoung's text saying he was at my front door, I contemplated locking myself in my room or opening the door. I did the first one. I ran to my room and closed the door, I looked out my window and saw Soonyoung still standing there.

It was cold outside so I started feeling bad when Soonyoung started shivering. My guilt got the best of me and I started going downstairs until I reached the door. I didn't open it yet and I wasn't sure if I should. Standing on the other side was Soonyoung, the guy who I thought liked me but then I saw him with a girl. This was probably my punishment for being too assuming.

"Jihoon, it' cold outside. Please let me in." I heard Soonyoung say and I slowly opened the door. Before I get to say anything or slam the door on his face, he ran to me and hugged me. I shouldn't be blushing but I still like the guy and the feeling of his arms around me feels good. He rested his chin on my head and we stood there for a good 15 seconds before he said something.

"Why did you skip school? I felt so alone without you... and I don't like Hana. She's just some girl I wish I didn't meet. There's someone I like and I won't stop loving him."

I hugged him back and buried my head on his chest and mumbled. "Mhm, and who is that?"

He stopped hugging me so he could see my face and he cupped both my cheeks with his hands. He smiled at my blushing face and said "It's you Jihoon. You."

Soonyoung started leaning in for a kiss but he suddenly stopped when we heard someone call my name behind him. I checked who it was so I could yell at them for ruining my first kiss. I was about to yell insults and curses when I saw that it was my parents. I gulped and escaped from Soonyoung's hold to greet them.

My parents went inside the house, eyeing Soonyoung. My mom was grinning because I never brought anyone home except my friends and my dad was still looking at Soonyoung and silently judging him but I can see in his eyes he's having the same reaction as mom.

"Jihoon, who is this?" My mom asked, motioning to Soonyoung.

Soonyoung bowed to my parents and introduced himself "Hello, My name is Kwon Soonyoung and I am Jihoon's friend." He said

"Friend? Are you sure about that?" Dad said while wiggling his eyebrows. Soonyoung just chuckled along with my mother but I heard him mumble a quiet "Boyfriend soon."

"So Soonyoung, would you like to stay for dinner? Jihoon rarely brings guests over that isn't his friends." My mom said. I raised an eyebrow at my dad, wondering why my mom is being extra friendly today while father just shrugged.

"I would like to ma'am." Soonyoung smiled. I led Soonyoung to my bedroom while my mom was preparing dinner and sat on my bed.

"So..."

"So... you like me?" I asked.

Soonyoung sat beside me and held my hands. He looked at my eyes and said "More than like, Jihoon. I love you."I was filled with so much happiness and started leaning in while Soonyoung did the same. We were about to kiss when we heard a knock on my door.

We both groaned because this is the second time. "What is it now?!" I yelled through the door.

"Your mother told you to help set the table! When I come in I better not see you kissing or there will be consequences!" I heard my dad yell at the other side of the door.

"Coming!" I looked at Soonyoung and he just grinned at me. He leaned closed and whispered to my ear "We'll continue you this, and this time no one will disturb us." I just sat on my bed smiling like an idiot while Soonyoung stood up to go help with the table.

It was dinner time and Mom kept on telling embarrassing childhood stories to Soonyoung while I just covered my face from embarrassment. My parents were happy and mom won't stop asking Soonyoung questions like, "So when is the first date?" and "Are you really just friends?"

Dinner finally finished and Soonyoung had to go home. I accompanied him to the front door and he turned around to face me. He held me on my waist and said a "goodbye" and started leaning. Of course, we would still be interrupted by my parents when I saw that they were watching us and Dad said "No kissing in my house!"

Soonyoung just chuckled and pulled me into a quick hug and waved goodbye to my parents and left. When I went back inside the house, I saw my parents smiling widely at me.

"He's cute! You should keep him!" My mother said

"But if I catch you kissing and holding each other, I'm not afraid to use the bowling ball at the basement!" Dad said

"What if I use the bowling ball on you! You ruined my Jihoon's first kiss!"

They started arguing about boundaries and protection when I said I didn't need to hear this and went up to my room. I saw that someone had texted me and it was Soonyoung telling me to have a good night and a kissy emoji at the end. I smiled at the text and went to sleep. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

soonyoung met the parents! sorry for the bad chapter i admit this isnt my best chapter ;-; im also kinda stuck i dont know what else to do with this chapter so i figured that the story is close to an end but dont worry!! because the next chapter is not the last!

also this is not proof read

<3leejihunie