Chapter 2

Finally everything gets back to normal. Jess and Steph were already asleep but Kaya just couldn't go to sleep. It was almost 4 in the morning, so Kaya just rolls another blunt so she can get her mind off of what happened and call it a night.

*Kaya goes to the patio to smoke her blunt with a glass of wine*

August POV

August gets out the shower and puts on his Ralph Lauren pajama pants with a white beater.

*August looks out to the living room to see his manager just sitting there on the patio and walks towards the patio*

August: "Yo wats up I'm about to hit the sheets"

August manger: "Nothing man I'm about do the same. I was just thinking about how far you've come and how proud I am of you"

August: "Man thanks. Well thanks to you to cause you've been keeping me on track."

August manger:"Hahaha yea I know"

August leans on the patio, when all of sudden he starts to smell weed.

August:" Yo you was smoking out here?" (august ask his manger in a calm voice)

August manger: "Naw man"

August got confused for a sec but turns back to look out at the Atlanta view. He slightly turns left and starts seeing smoke. August manager sees it too and starts to smell it but was to tired to care.

August manger: "Well man I'm out, I'll see ya in the morning"

August: "Ight"

August manger left the patio. August was still standing there kinda confused on what he was seeing. Then thought to himself I know this girl ain't smoking.

*August leaves the patio and puts on a pair of socks with some slippers. Goes next door and starts to ring the door bell of Kaya's suite.*

Kaya POV

*ring ring*

Kaya looks out into the suite towards the door, knowing she hears a ring.

*ring ring*

Kaya gets up, closes the patio door behind her. She puts her wine on the counter and her blunt on the ashtray.(Kaya starts thinking to herself) I'm high af, ain't barley got clothes on, who the fuck could this be.

*ring*

I'm coming! I'm coming! (Slightly yelling but whispering at the same time)

*Kaya opens the door to find August tall fine ass standing there in polo pajamas, slightly seeing his polo boxers with a white beater.*

Kaya: "Umm yes" (Kaya try's so hard to calm herself while being high af)

August: "I know this out da blue but is you smoking?"

Kaya: (Slightly laughing) "Yea. Umm do you wanna come in?"

August: "I know you didn't reserve a big ass suite for yourself"

Kaya: "Haha nooo. My friends are asleep, but still come in"

*Kaya grabs August hands softly to get him to come in"

August comes in slick looking at Kayas ass which was all out cuz she had nothing on but her black sport bra and a Victoria Secret panty on. August sits on the couch wondering if Kaya was okay by the way she was looking. Kaya walks to the kitchen to get her wine, when August all of sudden walks up behind her, puts his hands around her waist and turns her around.

*Kaya slowly looks up at August and August was looking down on her*

August: "It seems like you got a lot on your mind"

(Kaya thinking to herself, while slowly putting her head down) Man this nigga is sexy as fuck and his hands are around MY waist, I'm about to melt.

Kaya: "Yeah I'm fine, you know my friends fell asleep on me and I can't sleep cuz I had you on my mind"

(August thinking to himself) Damn I was on her mind and for a second I was thinking she wasn't into me. August takes his hands and puts it under Kaya's chin lifting it up.

August: "What you mean I was on your mind?"

Right when Kaya was about to answer, August interrupts.

August: "You know what, we'll save this conversion for the morning cuz I know your tired and it's almost 6 in the morning"

Kaya:"Yeah I am"

August:"Come lay with me, so we could talk about in the morning"

Kaya looks at him like I ain't that type of female

August: (He slightly laughs) "Naw I know you ain't. Just come with me."

*Still holding Kaya's waist, August looks into Kaya's eyes and says*

August:"There's just something different about you"

*August let's go of Kaya's waist. Kaya was surprise for sec still looking into August eyes but slowly moves a little so she wouldn't looked to melted from what he just said. Kaya goes in her room, quickly brushes her teeth, washes up a little cuz she didn't want to smell like straight up weed. Meanwhile august was looking for a pen to write on a piece of napkin saying Kaya was next door cuz he didn't want her friends worrying.

Kaya:"Alright let's go" (saying in a clam voice)

Kaya didn't change much but puts on a tank which sides were cut off with no bra. Changed her panty to something more sexy just n case anything happened beside sex with some pajama shorts on. They walk to August suite and then went to his room.

*August dims the lights and before you know it Kaya and August we're cuddled up*

Kaya rest her head on August chest. (Kaya starts to think) I'm laying on his chest, is this really meant to be. She just couldn't believe it, the guy she always wanted as her men was with her. Kaya dazes in mid thought and falls asleep first.

(August was thinking to himself, while playing with Kaya's hair) Men I just get a vibe with this girl. There's just something about her that got me feeling some type of way. August drifts off to and falls asleep.

(Next day)

It was almost 12 in the afternoon when August manger woke up to see if August was awoke. August manger slightly opens his room door when he sees August just laying there with a pretty girl who's leg was on August, his hands rapt around her waist and her head close to his cheat. (August manger thought to himself) August never let's a girl stay in his bed pass 7am. Hmmm something must be different about this girl. August manger closes the door and goes about his business.

August wakes up to see a leg on him and slightly turns his head to see Kaya beautiful face right next to his chest. August slowly moves Kaya legs off of him, gets off the bed to go brush his teeth and wash his face. August grabs his phone and starts to call room service while putting his slippers on.

*ring ring*

Room Service: "Room Service"

August: "Yes Ill like to make an order" (August whispers while making his way to the door and closes the door slowly behind him)

Room Service: "Did you say you wanted to make an order?"

August: "Yes" (Going back to his regular voice)

*August walks through the hall of the suite to the living room*

Kaya wakes up to August saying yes in the hallway and stretches to notice she was in bed with August and smiles. She figure she should freshen up and go back to laying down. When Kaya was done freshen up, she walk around the room and thought for a second reminiscing what happened last night while laying her head on a pillow.

August POV

August: "I would like to order coffee, waffles, fruit, bacon. Matter of fact, just give me everything that's on the chief menu for breakfast."

Room Service: "Okay we'll be right up"

August: "Thank You"

August had made his way up to the suite living room where his manger was watching tv.

August manger: "Who was that and who is that pretty ass girl in your room?"

August: "Room service and mennn that girl bruh (August pauses while dropping himself on the couch)

August manger: "Bruh I know you hit"

August:"Naw"

*August manger looking confuse*

August manger: "Naw?"

August: "Naw men, it something bout her I got to find out what it is. She got a nigga feeling some type of way and I ain't do shit with her. Ain't no female ever done that to a nigga, well at least to a nigga named August Alsina shit"

August manger:"Hahaha, that's all you bruh"

Meanwhile back at Kaya's suite Jess and Steph wakes up and freshens up. Steph goes and knock on Jess suite after she was done to ask if she wanted anything for breakfast.

*knoc knock*

Steph:"Jess you you want anything from the buffet"

Jess:"Umm, let me just go with you cuz I'm undecided on what I want to"

So they start to walk down the hallway to knock on Kaya's door to ask her the same question.

*knock knock*

Nothing

*knock knock*

Nothing.

* Steph opens the door.*

Steph:"Kaya you here?, Kaya? hmm maybe she must be in the living room or patio"

They walk to the suite living room not finding Kaya, glance at the patio she wasn't there.

Steph: "Where the fuck is she!"

Jess slowly walks to the kitchen to get a cup of water, when she slightly glance on the counter seeing a note.

Jess:"Umm Steph I think I know where she is"

Steph: "Where, cuz I was about to call her but here goes her damn phone on the damn couch"

Jess:"Let's just say next door"

Steph:"Next door? Wait isn't August Alsina next door?"

Jess:"Yes"

Steph:"Wait."

*Steph speeds walk to the kitchen where Jess was reading the note that August wrote on the napkin*

Steph and Jess are just in total shock wondering how? when? who? but leaves it alone and goes to the buffet for breakfast. Back at August suite room service came in with a big ass tray cart filled with waffles, fruit, bacon, anything you name it. It look so fancy and nice August was just staring.

Room service:"Is that all sir?"

*August was still staring*

Room service: "Sir"

August:" Yes, Yes thank you"

*Room service leaves*

August manger: " Well damn player, she gone love you today"

August laughs

August goes ahead and brings the trey cart to the suite but knocks first then opens the door.

August:"You awake beautiful"

Kaya"Yeah(smiling)"

August:"Well I brought you breakfast"

Kaya:"Ya I can see that. Thats a lot of food tho!"

August:"Well it's all for you"

Kaya: "Thank You"

August serves Kaya first and before you know it they we're eating their breakfast on their lap while watching tv.

Kaya:"Can you pass me the whip cream"

August:(August looks at Kaya in a nasty way) "for what? (Laughing out loud)

Kaya:"Nigga what?... (Kaya laughs) can you just please hand me the whip cream for my waffles."

Kaya takes the whip cream from August and sprays a whole bunch on her waffles and starts eating it.

August:"Goddamn you must love whip cream, I wonder what else you be putting it on!"

Kaya:(Laughs out loud) "You nasty, almost made me choke on my damn food" (smiling while saying that)

Kaya puts her plate on the night stand that was next to her and slick takes some whip cream and place it on August lips. August was surprise for a sec and grab Kaya gently play fighting with her. Before you know it Kaya ends up on top of August without even noticing and still play fighting. August kisses Kaya on the neck leading to making out. Kaya heart starts to beat faster, grinding back and fourth on August.

[Okay Guys that's all for chapter two, tell me what you think.]

[Chapter 3 will be the chapter when things start to get a little intimate]

}COMMENT~VOTE{

1❤