Chapter 1

Kaya: "Whoo! finally outta high school, shit turn up man!" (Kevin Hart voice) "Its been a long time of hard work and now I'm finally grown"(Kaya was talking to herself while she was getting ready for a journey that she would of never expected)

Kaya was so relieve to know she finally graduated high school. She's been through so much but still managed to stay strong. A girl that people took advantage of and niggas took as nothing. She was beautiful in and out. Timing was everything. From love to being a young developing women, Kaya never loses faith in what she wants but sometimes she lets it fade. It was time for her success to show and for the real nigga she wanted to become her king.

Jess POV( Kaya bestfriend)

Omg I gotta get ready! Wtf (Jess said laying there texting her boo, slick forgetting she had things planned with Kaya)

*30min later Jess gets a phone call from Kaya*

*Jess answers the phone*

Jess: "Hey girl!"

Kaya: "What's up?!"

Jess: "Just getting out the shower"

Kaya: " Yea, Im putting my clothes on right now but ill call you when I'm on my way"

Jess: "Alrighty"

*phone hangs up*

Kaya POV

*Knock knockkkkk*

I'm coming! I'm coming! ( Kaya runs down staris to open the door for her cousin)

Steph POV (Kaya's Cousin)

*Steph waves bye to her mom*

Steph: "Omg you look so good"

Kaya: "Thank you, thank you." (Kaya says in a cocky way) "Did you bring enough clothes cuz we staying at the hotel for 5 days?"

Steph: "Yup sure did"

*1 hour later*

Kaya n Steph head out, load their bags n the back of Kaya's All black, tinted windows Mercedes Benz C-Class. They went and got Jess to head to the high rise luxury hotel they reserve in Atlanta/Buckhead.

Kaya: "Finally we're here"

The girls grabbed their things and check in. While heading to their presidential suite, they see a whole bunch of females which looked like groupies/popcorn hoes go into the suite next to them.

*Kaya looks back at Jess and Steph like*

I know you see this shit.

*They all started laughing.*

Kaya: "As long as I don't hear nun, I'm straight."

*Kaya opens the door to their suite, and it was very nice. King beds, jet tubs, big ass showers, everything was A1.*

So the girls chilled for a couple of hours, had a few drinks. Kaya smoked a blunt and before you know it, it was time to get ready. So the girls head out to eat at a fancy restaurant then went to a club, had more drinks and smoked hookah. It was so live! Then the girls headed back to the suite and chilled for the rest of the night.

Kaya POV

Kaya: "Shit I forgot my iPhone and my wallet in the car" (Kaya said to herself)

"Ugh shit I guess I gotta go get it!"

*Kaya puts on her J's with a pair sweatpants on with, black sport bra, with a bandana tied around her head*

Kaya:" Damn I look to high and to thuggish to be walking around in a high rise hotel like this." ( Kaya thought to herself) "Shit I can give two fucks!" Kaya walk out to go get her iPhone n wallet.

Kaya:" Jess! Steph! Ill be back, I forgot my phone and wallet in the car"

Kaya walks to her car gets her phone n wallet then walks back to the suite. While walking she see's a tall light skinned, tatted, handsome man, but she couldn't tell who it was cuz he was slightly behind her and beside her. She sees him looking at her but didn't want to pay him no mind. Kaya is almost near her door when she hears a sexy ass voice say "I just have to tell you that your really beautiful and I was looking at you for a min but I couldn't believe what I was seeing"

* Kaya heart drop when she saw who it was and what he just said to her but she had to keep her cool*

Kaya: "Thank you"

"What's your name"

Kaya: "Kaya"(Saying it in a flirtatious/sexy way)

*Rule number one in Kaya's head: don't ever show your to interested.*

Kaya walks into the suite which was dead silent, reminding you it was almost 2 in the morning. Kaya starts jumping and slightly screaming, making Steph jump up from her sleep and Jess looking like WTF!

Steph: "Kaya what the hell is wrong with you!"

*Jess still still looked at Kaya confused*

Kaya: "Fuck! You won't believe who I just saw!"

Steph: "It better be that serious"

Kaya:"Naw Steph you don't understand, I think I'm tripping"

Jess and Steph: Well who is it!?( saying it at the same time)

Kaya:"August"

Jess and Steph had to blink a couple of times cause they couldn't believe what Kaya just said.

Jess: "Are you sure?"

Kaya: "Yeah! August Alsina the man that I had a huge crush on since last year, I finally met him, and he's next door."

Kaya goes ahead and tells Jess and Steph exactly what happened. Knowing August Alsina was her Celebrity crush for a min. She was just so busy with graduating high school she slick forgot about him.

[Okay Guys that's all for chapter one, tell me what you think.]

[Chapter 2 will be the chapter when things start to get a little intimate]

}COMMENT~VOTE{

1❤