Chapter 15

August and Kaya have been on tour for about two months. Their almost done but let's just say their relationship is going great. Their exploring things around the country, sex life is great, love is getting stronger. Unfortunately love can sometimes come with a whole bunch of bullshit.

"Aug we got to be at the arena by 9." my manger said looking at the time as he walked out the hotel room. I glanced at the view of Europe feeling so blessed that I have made it this far. I swiftly walked towards the bedroom to see if Kaya was ready. I found her laying on the bed half dressed rubbing her head. Baby you good?" I said looking at her concerned. "Yeah I'm fine, just feeling a little dizzy." Kaya said as she sat up. I sit right next to her because I could tell something was wrong. "You sure ma?" I said laying my hands on her thigh." Kaya turned around facing me with them big hazel eyes. "Baby this is your last performance in Europe I can't miss it."

"I know but that ain't important right now."

Kaya looked down.

"Look just chill and when I get back we'll celebrate if your feeling better."

"Okay."

I gave Kaya a long ass kiss and walk away.

Kaya POV

After August left I changed into something comfortable and headed to bed. For some reason I wasn't feeling to good. I was feeling dizzy and throwing up for some reason. I toke a nap for about 3 hours waking up to August assistant voice Mary.

"Hey Kaya?" She said happily to see me. "What's up girl." I said rubbing my eyes. I sat up on the bed still feeling sick. "August told to me to bring you these." I look up at her hands seeing flowers with chocolate with a gift bag. Also glancing to my side on the night stand I notice a tray with hot soap and tea. "Aww thanks Mary." I said in a scratchy voice. "No problem hun." She said as I toke my cup of tea and started sipping. Mary laid the flowers and gift on the bed. Hey Mary?"

"Yes Kaya."

"Can you just hang around?"

"Yeah sure." She said in excitement.

Me and Mary talked about so much shit, I couldn't believe how cool she was.

"So how long you've been August assistant?"

"Umm for about a year in half."

"Oh thats cool."

"Yeah."

"Damn what time is it, shouldn't August be back already." I asked yawning. "Yeah he should of. Do you want me to call John(August body guard)."

"No its fine I'll call him."

"Well I'm getting tired so I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright girl." I said looking at Mary as she left the room." I waited till I heard the front door close to make sure she left. I slowly started to search for my phone to call John.

"Hello Ms.Kaya.

"Hi John umm is August still at the arena?"

"Um no actually I dropped him off about 30 mins ago."

"Okay thank you."

"No problem goodnight."

"Goodnight." I said slowly still confused." I glance at the my phone screen seeing all my recent calls. I called August...no answer. Called him again...no answer. For the fifth time I called still no answer. I look up and toke a deep breath closing my eyes. I throw one of August hoodie on with a pair of sweat pants and J's. I had to find out where the hell August was. I went to August manger suite.

*knock knock*

"Hey." I said trying to put on a smile.

"What's up Mrs.Alsina." I chuckled

"Hey Noonie. Um have you seen August?"

"Yeah the last time I saw him was by the bar."

"Oh okay thanks."

"Is there problem?"

"No I was just worried. He's not answer my calls and I know he was suppose to be back." Noonie shook his head. "Well look at the bar if he's not there come back and I'll help you find him."

"Okay bye."

I knew something was up because August would never do this to me. I walk to the bar at the hotel looking for August. I ask one of the bartender have they seen August. The bartender pointed to the opposite end of the bar. I quickly glance to see a female all up on August whispering in his ear. I could not take this pressure, not right now, not while I'm feeling like shit. I was already a wreck and I could feel my emotion starting to build up. My eyes started to tear up as I felt like I was getting heated up. I didn't know rather to approach him or not. I just didn't have the energy to curse this bitch out or fight. I just couldn't! I never thought he would do this to me. As I stood there frozen I notice the bitch pointing at me as I'm about walk away. I see August quickly turns his head but didn't care enough to look back.

I quickly walked to the room. I could hear August yelling my name. I slim the door of the suite behind me walking quickly to room to pack my stuff.

"Kaya!" August yelled

"What August! Go back to bitch!" I said tossing my suitcase on the bed. "Kaya look it wasn't about that?"

"Then what was it about August?"

"Just some stuff I had to take care of."

August! How the fuck you gone lie to me!" I said throwing all my clothes in the suitcase. "How could you August? I could feel my eyes starting to tear up again. "You knew I was sick! You knew I was laying here waiting for you. I said getting closer to his face. " I was fucking worried about you!" I could feel my head spinning and my pressure blowing.

"Look ma I would never do anything to mess up what we have." August said slowly walking towards me.

"Yeah whatever."

"I promise I would not do that!" August said in all seriousness."

"August I fucking love you!" I said breaking down not believing what I just said. I felt tears just rolling down my face. August approaches me even closer gently grabbing my hands "Honestly ma I feel the same. I love.... "

After I heard I love I got really dizzy feeling myself fall to the ground. It was pitch black.

COMMENT&VOTE PLEASE!!

(P.S I SAID PLEASE)

Okay that's all guys for chapter 15! Hope you enjoyed.

What the fuck was August thinking?

"What is up with Kaya throwing up and being sick...hmm is she pregnant already? Seems a little to early for that!"

[Sorry this toke time to post but hey stay tuned I mite surprise you with next chapter pretty soon.]

Thank You

1❤️