Chapter 12

Kaya POV

I kept knocking over and over on August door.
(No answer)
Then I toke the chance by twisting the door knob, surprisingly it was open. As I walk in I notice clothes on the floor but didn't pay it no mind. "August!...Are you here?" I yelled softly.
(Nothing)
I put down my purse.
As I walked toward his bedroom
I heard a female voice. I just stood there frozen, my heart just dropped hoping I didn't hear what I just heard. I closed my eyes and toke a deep breath. Then I heard a loud sound. The sound was getting louder and louder. It just wouldn't stop. That's when I notice I was just dreaming. I opened up my eyes to notice that my phone was going off. I quickly turned it off and sat up on my bed. I brushed my hands through my hair. I swear I missed August. Since I last left him at the hotel I couldn't stop thinking about him. He could of even tell that I missed him but I didn't want to get in the way of him preparing for tour. Even though I trust him I just been having a whole bunch of good and bad dreams about us. I guess my feelings are getting stronger then I thought. I'm hoping this Miami trip well ease him off my mind a little.

Kaya had a trip planned with a group of girls to go to Miami.
"Kaya you ready hun. You don't want to keep the girls waiting" Kaya mom said.
"Yeah just give me a minute, I'll be out in little." Kaya said.
Kaya and her mom headed to the airport after 10 minutes. Kaya finally decided to tell her mom about August on the way to the airport. Her mom couldn't believe it but when she say the picture of both of them together plus Kaya was wearing the jewelry he gave her, she screamed. Her mom was happy for her but still had questions.
"Well Kaya...I'm just happy for you."
"Yeah me to mom."
"Hmm that's why you've been acting wired lately."
"Umm I guess." Kaya said shrugging her shoulder.
Kaya mom shock her head
"What??"
"I just thought you were on your period or you weren't feeling good but I wasn't expecting it to be about a guy."
"Well to be honest mom, it's probably because I miss him."
"Aww poor baby. Well you know better not to put you feeling to quick in relationship but by I'm pretty sure he misses you to."
"I hope so."
"Well were here." Kaya mom said pulling up to the airport.
"Thanks mom I really appreciate it. Kaya said unbuckling her seat belt.
"No problem hun. Now have fun but not to much."
Kaya laughs
"Okay I will. I mean I won't..."
"Just be safe baby." Kaya mom said laughing slightly.
"Okay." Kaya said grabbing her luggage waving at her mom good bye.

August POV

Finally I was done with preparing for tour. Getting ready for tour has been really stressful plus I couldn't stop thinking about Kaya. I wanted to see her before I left for tour but she was already in Miami. Soon as rehearsal was done I headed home. I grab something to eat on the way since I ain't feel like whipping something to eat. As I got home I toke a shower and chilled while I smoked a blunt. I decided to hit Kaya up before I head to bed.

"Aug!" She said in excitement
"What's up beautiful?"
"Nothing just landed in Miami and missing my baby."
"Yeah me to."
"Aww hopefully I get to see soon."
"I know imma be on tour ma but that ain't gone keep me away from seeing my girl."
(Kaya smiled hearing what August just said)
"How did everything go today at rehearsal?"
"It was straight. But now I'm done with rehearsal I just got 1 day off tomorrow and then it's off to New York first."
"Damn if I knew that I would of spent that one day with you."
......
Me and Kaya talked for about 30mins till she said she had to go.

It was almost 12 in afternoon when August looked at the time. He started thinking about how he was going to see his girl. Then he realize it was still early and he could just catch a flight. Plus he had his homeboy rick who lived in Miami.

(August calls Rick)

"Aye waddup rick?"
"What's up Aug?"
"Tryana head down to Miami."
"Oh that's what's up...Come down to my place, you already know you fam."
"Yeah that'll be straight and I got a lot shit to tell you."
"Ight bruh ill text you the address. Just hit me up when you on your way."
"Ight."
(Phone hangs up)

As Rick goes back to playing a video game, his girlfriend walks in the bedroom."
"Who was on the phone baby?" Rick girlfriend ask.
"My homeboy August."
"Oh what's up with him?"
"Nun he just told me he coming down. So I invited him to my place."
"Oh okay. Well are you hungry?"
"Yeah."
"Alright I'll start up on cooking."
Rick girlfriend walks out the room. She quickly searches for her phone and calls up one of her homegirls.

August calls up his assistant to book an airplane ticket and to have a car waiting for him at the MIA airport. After packing up, August told his bodyguard he was ready.

Meanwhile...

Kaya POV

Even though the flight wasn't long I was so happy to finally be in Miami. My girls Jess, Steph, Lindsay, Briana, Chelsey, and Lisa were already drinking soon as we got to the penthouse. It was so beautiful and I can honestly say I was already having fun. While I was unpacking my stuff I got phone call from August. We talked for a little until the girls told me they were heading to the store, and ask if I wanted to go. I told August I would talk to him later. Me and the girls decided to go to the beach for a couple of hours and shop around.Then we went to store to get some food and liquor to bring back to the penthouse. When we got back the girls and I decided to chill until it was time to go to the club.
After a couple of hours me and the girls started getting ready but for some reason Lisa didn't feel like going.
"Lisa are sure you don't want to go?"
"Yeah I'm fine, go on. I just don't feel to well."
So we left Lisa.
We headed to club and it was pack. But luckily we were in VIP. All the girls were enjoying themselves and I'm just sippin on my drink dancing a little. Until I felt a hand wrap around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. I quickly turn around to find August standing right behind me.
BABY!
Before I could even say another word August gives me the longest hug/kiss.
"When did you get here?"
"I'm here ma that's all that matters."
After getting over the fact August was here I didn't want to stay in the club anymore.
"Baby how about I go change into something you know a little nasty and I meet you back at your place."
"August smiled"
"Well hurry that ass up cuz a nigga gon be waitin."

Kaya told the girls she was leaving and went back to penthouse. She quickly got ready not realizing Lisa wasn't there. August had a driver go pick up Kaya since she didn't have the car.

August POV

After Kaya told me what was up. I went back to my homeboys place. I toke a quick shower making sure I smelled good for my girl. I had my assistant send me flowers and get a hotel because I know me and Kaya about to make hella noise. I got out the shower, rapt my towel around my waist and headed to the room. As I'm getting ready I notice a female in my bed halfway naked. I look at her like is she in the wrong place or this must be a groupie. She quickly jumps up on me.
"Bitch get the fuck off me." I said tryana get her off me.
"August I got you." She said sexually
As Im tryana push shawty off me, in comes Kaya.
"LISA!!!"
"AUGUST!"
Kaya quickly walks away.

Turns out rick girlfriend called up Lisa to tell her August was going to be at ricks place. Lisa knew about Kaya and August relationship but thought she could get August. She figured since Kaya didn't bring up August, she thought they broke up or probably Kaya didn't know if he was in Miami.

😘PLEASE COMMENT&VOTE😘
(P.S I said please)

Okay guys that's all for chapter 12. Hmm tell me what you think!.?

Lisa though???

What will happen next?

I will post chapter 13 on Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a happy holiday.

1
❤️