Chapter 21

As I'm looking out windows of the view of atlanta l was so happy to be home. Before I left the airport I called August letting him know I was on my way but for some reason he didn't pick up. I figured he had something planed for me. I couldn't wait to get home an relax for a couple of days with my men.

After August bodyguard dropped me off I opened my door to my place feeling right at home. I saw my favorite covered strawberries with whip cream. "August I'm here." I said walking towards the bedroom realizing a lot of gifts and flowers from August. But for some reason I couldn't find him. I search around for a minute and I even went by his place to see if he was there.
No sign of him.
I decided to call up Lloyd to see where he was.

"Hey Lloyd."
"What's up, how was you trip?"
"It was good."
"That's what's up, I'm really proud of you."
"Thank You."
"No problem but don't forget we gotta finish some touch up on the album in a couple of days."
"I know, I'm very excited. But have you seen August."
"Actually I left him at the studio."
"Oh okay I guess I'll go see if he's over there."
"Damn he about to get it."
*Kaya laughs*
"I hope not I'm just really worried cause he was suppose to be here."
"Yeah just check the studio."
"Alright goodnight."
"Night."

After I got off the phone with Lloyd I quickly toke a shower and headed to the studio. As I pulled up to the studio I notice August car and another vehicle. All I could say to myself was "Kaya be calm."
I parked my car and walked towards the studio. I really felt like something was wrong. Knowing how badly I missed him I would of think there would be nothing in this world to stop him from being at my place tonight.

I got to door of the studio punching in the code. I could hear my heart pounding as hard someone punching a bean bag. The door knob turned green, I looked up, toke a deep breath and opened it slightly. When I opened the door I could hear music playing. I walked down the main hallway that laid to the studio. As I got closer I could smell weed and hear some noise that couldn't make out. I opened door and immediately froze.

Kaya! August says surprised as he throw Lucy off of him.
"August I'm done." I said as I turned around as quickly as I could to walk away. But before I could reach the door knob I felt August heads reach for mines.
"Don't touch me! I can see that you didn't fucking miss me." I said pulling my hands away from his.
August didn't have one word to say after that. He felt hopeless, embarrassed, and just didn't have nothing to say.
I swiftly walked to my car crying like a baby. Driving back was painful just thinking about what I just saw. I could tell he was drunk and high which was still no excuse to have a hoe on him like that.
I headed to bed with nothing but sorrow in my heart. I had to drink of cup if wine to ease my mind. I had no more love for this men. I think I'm officially done.

Alright guys that all for chapter 21. I hope you enjoyed! The story is soon coming to an end.

What was August thinking?

Is Kaya officially done with August?

Lucy "Dreams Artist" can't trust no hoe around your men! (Don't remember her read chapter 17)

Tell me what you think!??

1❤️