Chapter 18

Next Day

Kaya POV

I woke up slowly trying to get out the bed so I wouldn't wake up August. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. As I'm drying my face I looked into mirror smiling realizing that I was glowing. Out of all the times me and August had sex last night was the best. I couldn't even walk. I decided to make some coffee real quick before I got ready for today. I step out on the patio reading my bible thanking God for how blessed I was while drinking my coffee. When I finish up I headed to the room to take a shower. August was still asleep. As I grabbed my towel I step on something that felt like plastic. I move my feet bent down to pick it up realizing it was the condom I gave August. What the fuck I said to myself. Is this nigga out his mind. At that point I was feared. I hopped in the shower trying to calm myself down.

August POV

I woke up hearing the shower running. I grabbed my phone checking the time and if I had any important messages. After a minute or two I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Good morning beautiful" I said to Kaya walking into the bathroom.

"Morning."

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

When I finished up I look at Kaya getting out the shower. Hair dripping wet, sexy as fuck but for some reason she looked upset.

"Why you look upset ma?" I said approaching her putting my hands around her waist.

"Why didn't you use this August?" She said pulling out the condom.

"Are you trying to get me pregnant? and how do you know that I ain't got something matter of fact how do I know you ain't got something?!"

"Kaya chill I promise I ain't got nothing."

"I don't know that August!"

"Look that day we were at the hospital in Europe I told the doctor to run a blood test on both of us to check and the doctor said we good."

"How you gone do that without me knowing and when the fuck were you going to tell me this?"

"Look I wouldn't have done it if I ain't love you."

"I understand August but I'm not trying to get pregnant right now."

"And I'm not trying to get you pregnant right now either ma."

"Well you should of told me this before."

"I'm sorry I'll show you the results soon as we get to my place ight."

"Ight."

I lifted Kaya on top of me slowly as she groaned a little.

"You good?"

"Yeah just a little soar."

"Ha your man was putting in work."

Kaya laughs

"I love you."

"I love you to ma." I said as I gave her a kiss.

PLEASE COMMENT&VOTE

(P.S I SAID PLEASE)

Short little Chapter but hope you liked it.

What was August thinking not telling Kaya?

Tell me what you think?

(Only 5 chapters to go and trust me it's going to get a little messy)

Thank You.

1❤️