Chapter 11

"She said something about not feeling good. Check in the room." Steph said.

I put my drink down and went in the room to see if Kaya was okay. I opened the door to find Kaya laying on the floor drunk but not sloppy drunk.

I could see she was struggling to take her clothes off to head to bed.

"Baby can you help me please?" She said in a tired voice.

I toke her clothes off, held her bridal style and put her on the bed.

"You good now?"

"No."

I looked at her confused

"I'm missing something."

"What you missing baby?"

"Your warm body against mines."

I let out a small smile.

Before you know it I was cuddled up to my girl.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you." Kaya said closing her eyes touching my face.

I gave her a kiss knowing I couldn't say it back, well not yet, not until I was sober, not until I knew we were both saying it at the right time for the right reason.

I held her close, really close till we fell asleep.

Next Day

Kaya POV

I woke with a huge migraine. I look to my side seeing August still asleep. I went in bathroom to take a hot shower not knowing half the things that happened last night.

Even though I had so much fun I hoped I wasn't sloppy. But honestly I was sad that August was going on tour in a couple of weeks. I wanted for are relationship to build a little more. Even though I know were together I just don't trust those hoes that are going to be all over him. So after taking a shower I dress up in some boy jeans with a white tank top paired with my air Jordan 5 retro fire red. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag and headed to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen everybody was getting ready to leave. I laid my purse on the counter as I got myself a glass of water to drink some Advil.

"Alright tell August I said to hit me up later." One of August friend said while giving me hug.

"Ight I will."

Then I had let out a couple more people till everybody was gone. But as I was getting ready to close the door a front desk clerk came up to me.

"Good morning ma'am."

"Good morning." I said politely.

"Will you be checking out today or would like us to charge on your card for an extra day."

"I'll will be checking out."

"Okay we will get someone to come up and help you with your luggage when it's time for you to check out."

"Okay thank you."

"No problem." The clerk said as he left.

I closed the door and walked back in the kitchen. I started hearing two people talking but I couldn't figure out who it was.

"Okay your going to call me tonight right?"

"Yeah I will ma I promise."

"Okay"

Then I hard a kissing noise. I was kinda confuse at first of who it was but then I notice it was Steph and Lloyd. Oh shit, Steph got her some I said laughing to myself. Then I heard the door closed and someone waking down the hallway. I quickly tried to act normal.