Chapter 7

Kaya:"but don't you think were moving to fast."

August looked into Kaya eyes

August:"Look I promise I ain't gone hurt you."

Kaya:"That's what they all say."

August:"I'm not all of them Kaya! Damn!

Kaya:"Excuse me?"

*Kaya looked surprise at how August voice tone changed*

August:"Look Kaya(August said softly) I got my ways but I'm always loyal to what I want."

Kaya:"Yeah me to August but I always end up hurt."

August:"Well I promise you will never get hurt by me."

Kaya:"Okay August promise?"

August pulls Kaya closer to him and gives Kaya a passionate kiss.

August:"I promise."

Kaya POV

August pulls me closer to him as we drove in the car. He held me in his arm the whole ride. I knew he was feeling me but damn could this all be a dream. Finally we reach our destination. "We're here" August bodyguard said. I looked out the window seeing a mansion with a whole bunch of expensive cars in front of it and people. "Come on Kaya" August said. I was lost for words because it was nice and I had no idea who house was this. I got out the car holding August hands as if I was scared. There was a whole bunch of niggas dapping August and saying what's up to him. Then out of no where Lloyd came out the front door of the mansion.

Lloyd:"Aye waddup Aug you made it."

August:"Of course men you know I ain't gon miss out on a turn up at yo house."

Lloyd:"That's what's up."

August:"Let me introduce you to my girl. Kaya this is Lloyd, Lloyd this is Kaya."

Kaya:"I know Lloyd."

*August looked confused*

Lloyd:"Damn Kaya you changed.(Lloyd gave Kaya a hug) How you been?"

Kaya:"Good just hanging in there tryana get back up again."

Lloyd:"Haha you still a youngin ain't no rush."

Kaya:"Yeah I know but I see you moved to another house."

Lloyd:"Yeah I did. I needed something bigger."

Kaya:"Oh that's what's up it looks really nice."

Lloyd:"Thanks ma but how's yo mom?"

Kaya:"She good."

Lloyd:"Well that's good. But go ahead and enjoy yourself imma take Aug wit me real quick if you cool with that?"

Kaya:"Yeah that's fine."

August kisses Kaya and walks off with Lloyd.

August POV

August:"How the fuck you know Kaya(August said in a curious way)?"

Lloyd:"She was tryana start her singing career and I was helping her out but I told her to finish high school first so she could have more time to focus."

August:"Yeah shawty can sing."

Lloyd:"Hell yeah she got potential."

August:"Shit I mite have to help her get back on it but have you heard anything about her?."

Lloyd:"Damn Aug I'm happy that you taking her serious but nah you got a good one in your hands bruh. She a youngin but she got a grown women mindset.

August:"That's what's up."

August slick smiled

Lloyd:"Trust me bruh I would of been said something. She ain't one of them groupie hoes but ill tell you she's something different."

August:"Watchu mean?"

Lloyd:"She smart men. She know what she want and she ride a or die."

August:"Damn how you know all that?"

Lloyd:"She like fam bruh."

August:"Thanks fa letting me know."

Lloyd:"No prob but make sure you don't mess this up, she a good girl."

August:"I won't dawg, she special to me."

Lloyd:"Ight."

So me and Lloyd chilled with a couple of niggas that we been fucking with since day 1. I was sipping my lean and smoking but I knew I had to check up on Kaya soon. We was joking about a whole bunch of shit taking pictures to put on Instagram and vibing. Then one of my niggas came up to me telling me that there was a nigga pushing up on Kaya. I put my drink down and started looking for her. I look up and down till I heard Kaya voice get louder almost yelling stop.

[Okay loves that's all for chapter 7. I know it's kinda short but go ahead and tell me what you think.]

[Do you think August will keep his promise?]

[What nigga is pushing up on Kay!]

[Is August going to make a scene?]

COMMENT & VOTE!

1❤️