Chapter 23

KAYA POV

It's been almost a mouth since the whole incident with August. I've been so focus on getting this album together and I couldn't believe it was coming to its final touch. This album has some amazing artist featured on there such as Drake, Rihanna, and lots more. I had just one more song I was debating on. The song is called Hold You Down, which was a song me an August made about each other. I decided not to make it apart of my album since I was done with him. But since Lloyd kept telling me it would be another hit I went for it.
That morning I woke up early to finish this song and complete my album.

~~~~~~~

I walked in the studio and greeted everybody. I notice all of August friends was there but him. I walked up to Lloyd who was getting off the phone as I walked by the little bar stand we had. He paused and looked at me. "What?" I said looking at him confused. "Nothing."
"Come on tell me?"
"Na I'm pretty sure you don't want to here about it.
"Tell me." I said in a winning voice. Lloyd toke a deep breath. "Okay look I know you and August are not on good terms but you guys need to work it out."
"Your right I don't wanna hear about it." I said putting my hands.
"I understand ma but-"
"But what? What do you want me to do??"
"It's not about what I want you to do, it's what watchu need to do."
I sighed.
"Just consider it and try to figure it out cause he misses you and I mean a lot. I never seen August like this before specially over a girl." Lloyd said coming closer to give me a hug. "Okay, I appreciate it." I said hugging him back.
"No problem. You know imma always look out for my sista."
I smiled and watch as Lloyd went off to the studio hallway. I looked down thinking about August for a good minute. I toke a sip of my last drink and walked off to the booth to work on this last track. As I'm singing all I had was August on my mind. Tears started forming in my eyes thinking about the whole situation and why I loved this men so much. It wasn't a big deal but I felt like it was disrespectful. I knew I was going to have to accept the fact that hoes are always gonna be around trying to break up what they can't have. I had to let it go for good. I finished up my last verse and waited to hear through the headphones "done". But all I could hear was everybody in the studio clapping and rotating. "You killed it! This is it!" I got out the booth and notice my manger was there, my mom, cousin, and a couple of my friends. "When did you guys get here?"
"We decided to surprise you and congratulate you on you final touch on your album." My manger said handing me a cup of champagne.
"Thanks a lot I really appreciate you guys."

We rapt it up and my music was sent to def jam for everything to be sent out in a week.

After the studio I wanted to celebrate. I went home and got dressed. I decided to stop by August place before I headed out. I locked my door and walked over to his door. As I'm getting ready to knock my hands froze. I thought maybe this is a wrong time, maybe I should come another day, what if he had another girl in there. I just couldn't do it. Just as I'm about to turn around all the shit I had in my clutch purse fell out. I quickly bend down to grab everything but I felt some bodies presence behind me. I quickly got up and screamed.
"Girl you is looking to bomb in that dress."
"Jordan!" I said screaming running to give him a hug. Jordan was my gay best friend. He's been gone for so long with traveling and owning businesses throughout the world that I haven't seen him in forever. "When did you get here?"
"Soon as I heard you needed me."
"Who told you that."
"Your cousin Steph." I blew my breath.
"I'm fine as you can see."
"Don't get me wrong you looking better than ever but I can tell something is up."
"Wait wh-."
"Come on now ?, I know you ain't acting brand new. I know when something is up. But let's not talk about this right now, lets just enjoy this night and talk about this in the morning." I nodded. I glance at August door one more time and said to myself "I'll come tomorrow morning. I blew breath and walked off to the Atlanta night life to enjoy this new beginning of my album.

I walked into club noticing how pack it was. I had to have my security guard escort me which was one of August security guard as well. Finally I made it to my V.I.P section. I saw all my friend and cousin (Steph) and couldn't wait to get this night started. I ordered bottles after bottles, drinks after drinks to make sure we weren't sober. As I'm siping on my third, fourth, fifth drink looking at the dance floor from top level of the club I felt a cold hand touch my body. I quickly turned around and froze.
"Hey!" I said surprised
"What's up ma?" Jeremih said giving me a hug.

Jeremih was my ex boyfriend and yes I'm talking about the birthday sex singer Jeremih. I met Jeremih back when I was in the studio during my high school years and I was young but I was legal. We dated for about 6 mouths until we called it quiets. Our love was strong but we needed time apart.
"What are you doing here?"
"Well I was in the A and I ask Lloyd where my baby girl was at."
"Your baby girl?" I said with confusion
"Yeah ma, you know what's up." Jeremih said pulling me closer touching me on my waist.
I chuckled.
"Come on now." I sad turning my head away trying to push him off a little.
Jeremih pulled me back giving me a passionate kiss. I couldn't resist but to kiss him back. I know I wasn't in relationship but damn I never thought Jeremiah would come to me with full effect. That kiss brought back so much memories.
"Chill." I said coming back to reality.
"Just like the old days right."
I shock my head.
"Why are doing this to me?"
"Doing what? You know we never finished what started so I'm here to start if off again."
I laughed
"Come here." Jeremih said pulling my hands to the private booth next to the V.I.P section. All my friends gave me a look as I walked by. I shrugged my shoulder not knowing where this was going. Knowing Jeremih he always had something up his sleeve to either turn me on or surprise me.
As we sat down in the booth where nobody could see us he pulls out a couple of rapt up gifts.
"What is this about?"
"Nothing I just wanted to congratulate you."
I looked at him than the box. I was so confuse but happy at the same time to see him. I opened the first box to find a diamond bracelet. Then the second box was a pair of Louboutins.
"Thank you!" I said giving him a hug
"No problem." He said hugging me back but not letting go.
"Eww are gonna let me go?"
"Nah."
"Umm." I said
"I miss you." Jeremih said letting me go.
"Stop playing."
"I'm serious. I want you back I want us back." He said holding my hands looking at me with all seriousness.
I looked down confused as fuck.
"Jeremih I don't know what to say."
"I ain't rushing you ma just know I miss my baby girl."
Jeremih gave me one last kiss and walked off.
I looked down still not sure what just happened. Right when I wanted to fix things with August.

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE

Okay that's all for chapter 23 tell me what you think!

Kaya though? What do you think she should do?

Okay so Im debating rather I should start a new book or keep writing chapters?? Let me know!?

1❤️