Chapter 29

I headed back to my dressing room with nothing but a smile on my face. Not only was I blessed to have my album out today and the men I love proposed to me. "You still mad at me?" August said as I sat on his lap. "No I'm not I'm just surprised." "Yeah I wanted today to be special." "Well you did." "Does that mean I'm getting some?" My face went from smiles to seriously real quick. "Really?" "I'm just playing ma." August laughed. "Mmmhm." I said getting up but August pulled me back on his lap. "But I just want to say I love you and I mean it." "I love you to."

August and I headed back to Atlanta to celebrate.

August POV

"Kaya you ready?" "Yeah almost." "I'll just wait for you in the car." "Alright." Kaya yelled back. I opened up the front door to walk out and notice a letter on the floor that had my name on it. As I got in the car I opened the letter to notice it was from my ex Liyah.

Dear, August

It's me Liyah. I know I know your probably wondering what the hell I'm I doing sending you a letter but I figure I should reach out to you before it's to late. I know that things got off on the wrong foot between us and we lost contact after you left to go to Atlanta but I got have to tell you this. I just didn't know how I would break this down to but it's best I tell you through this letter that you have a son. His name is Myles and he's about to turn three and the reason I didn't reach out to you when I found out I was pregnant was because I felt that you had to much going on and I didn't want to break this down to you. But anyways I'll come visit soon and by the way I really miss you. See you soon.

-Love Liyah

Once I was done reading the letter I was in shock. I didn't know how to react. I blew my breath just staring at the letter. "Are you okay." Kaya said getting into the car. "Yeah I'm fine." I quickly toke the letter and shove it in my pocket. "What was that?" Kaya mentioned talking about the letter. "It was a letter from one of my friends back home." "Oh okay. Is everything okay." "Yeah everything is fine." "Okay well let's go." Kaya said in excitement.

We got to club and greeted all of our friends. I was so proud of my baby girl and happy to make her my fiancé. Every body was looking at her ring and taking pictures but I had this whole having a son thing in my mind and I didn't know how I was going to tell Kaya. "Aye men?" "What's up?" I said to The Dream. "Why you sitting back here. You should be up there with yo girl." "Yeah I know I just got some shit on my mind." "Look at her men this ain't the time to be having shit on your mind." I glance up looking at Kaya. I notice that she had my favorite color on and she was looking really good. She was smiling and talking with her friends. I saw how happy she was and if I stayed down like this it probably would turn down the vibe. "Yeah I feel you." "Ight men I'm out." "Ight." As the dream walked away Kaya approach me. "Baby you good?" Kaya sat down touching my face. "Yeah ma." "You sure?" "Yeah." "Well I got a surprise for you after we leave here." "What surprise?" "I can't tell you it's more of a show." I smiled. "Ight but I also got a surprise for you to that I can't tell but show. Kaya smiled. "Baby I just really can't explain the love I got for you." "Well you can show me tonight." Kaya laughed. "I'll have to think about that." "Why you keep frontin you know you want it." "Maybe." Kaya said as she gave me a passionate kiss. "By the way ma you look beautiful tonight." "Thank you." Kaya went back in the crowd as I chilled in V.I.P with some of my friends. After awhile it was time to go. Me and Kaya said goodnight to everybody and headed out. I told my bodyguard about Kaya surprise and that's where we were headed. When we came to complete stop I handed Kaya a blind fold. "Ight ma were here." I held Kaya hand as she got out the car and walked a couple steps. I stood behind her taking the blind fold off. "Okay what I'm I suppose to be looking at?" Kaya said as we stared into nothing but darkness. Before you know it lights came in shining on this big mansion. There was a big sign that read welcome home Mrs. Alsina. Kaya looked at me with disbelief. I was suppose to surprise Kaya with this tomorrow morning but I figure I wanted to make this night the most special night of her life. "August!?" Kaya yelled. "Are you trying to give me fucking heart attack!" "Nah ma I'm just tryana give you my heart because I love you." Kaya looked as if she wanted to cry. I gave her a tight hug feeling her shake. "Why you shaking ma?" "I'm just surprised. I love you to." I smiled feeling the same way. I held Kaya hands as we walked towards the front door. I opened up the door and watch as Kaya eyes widened. There was roses all over the house leading to the master bedroom. Kaya jumped on me as she rapt her legs around me kissing me like it would be are last time seeing each other. We ended in the bathtub where there was nothing but candles lit and love in the air. Tonight was sure to end on a good note with making love to the love of my life.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Please comment and vote.

How do you feel about August ex telling August he has a son out the blue.

Should August tell Kaya?

Kaya and August relationship though!

1❤️