Chapter 31

One Mouth Later

Kaya POV

I was getting ready to head out to my tour bus to head to Settle. I was so excited about having my first tour and all the shows are sold out. Everything has been going so well with me and August but I was kind of upset he couldn't come out to my tour with me for the first two shows.
------------
"Alright baby just know ill be out there soon as I'm done with this album process." August said as he held my hands. As we approached the paking lot I looked out the window to see my tour bus and my crew hanging out waiting for me. I blew my breath. "You'll be fine! I know that for a fact ma." "Thank You bae." I got out the car and walked towards the back to grab my bags. August pulled me in close to him as I was about to reach for a bag. "You good?" "Yeah." I said looking down. "I believe in you ma just keep yo head up and know that I will always be there for you." I smiled. " I love you." I said hugging him tight. For some reason something was bothering me. I just felt so excited and nervous at the same time but I knew that it was time to pull myself together and give my all. August pulled away as I waved goodbye. After that I was on my way to Settle.

August POV

After I dropped off Kaya I headed straight to the studio to finish up some songs. After that I headed home to take a quick shower to go support my nieces at their first basketball game. I moved them out to Atlanta right when I bought the house so they could be closer and able to see me and Kaya more often. I walked into gym and notice my mom setting on the bottom banch. "Hey baby." My mom said giving me a hug. "Hey ma." I sat down next to her trying to eye where my niceces were. "Hows everything going?" "Good, Kaya went off to tour today." "Aw my daughter in law done left me." I laughed. "She'll be back ma." "I know I just love having her around." "Yeah." My mom looked at me and then looked back towards the court. "Go ahead August spill it." My mom always knew if something was up with me just by lookinig at my facial expression. I looked at her confused. "August I know something is bothering you." I blew my breath knowing she was going to find every way to get out of me. "Okay. You remeber Liyah?" "Liyah from back home?" "Yeah.' "Liyah your ex?" "Yeah ma." "Okay what about her?" "She sent me a letter on the same day I proposed to Kaya saying she got a son and hes mines." My mom looked at me in disbelief. "She's lying!' "How?" "See that girl Liyah I always liked her but August come on after this long she just now reaching out to you." "I said the same thing." "Just make sure she don"t interefere with my daughter in law because Kaya will woop her ass." I chuckled. "Wait have you even told her?" I shook my head. "See that's where your wrong. You have to tell her Aug!" "I know mom.'
---------
After the game I headed home. I had this whole Liyah having my child on mind the whole time. Soon as I got home I decided to have a couple drinks just to ease my mind a little. I laid on the couch tweeting my fans until I heard a beep letting me know somebody is at the gate. I walked up to the screen to see who it was. I looked but couldnt fuking believe it. I knew I had a few drinks but I wasnt that fucked up. "Liyah?" I said. "Hey Auggie!" She said letting me know thats was her. I pressed the botton letting the gate open. I walked up to the front door letting Liyah in. "Hey." She smiled giving me hug. "Whats up?" I said leading the way to living room. Liyah sat down on the couch. "Wow you got a nice ass house here." "Thanks ma." "So hows everything with you?" "Good." "How about you?" 'Good." "Okay lets not front ma." "Okay." "Why you ain't tell me about my son years ago?" "Aug yo had so much going on. You left me to go to Atlanta and when I found out I was pregant you lost Mel. So I felt it wasn't the right time to tell you till now." I shock my head. "How you even find my address?" "I got connection." I chuckled. "So why you aint bring my son withchu?" "I wanted to catch up." Liyah winked at me. "Liyah you know I'm engaged." "Yeah but you know you miss me." Liyah it aint even about that. I have a fiancé that I love." "Right." She looked down. "Look im just here to find out whos my son and find out if he really is my son." "Yeah I know. But to be honest August I miss you." "Liyah that aint even important." "What's not important! My feelings!" "Ma don't start crying." "August don't forget we were in love." "I know Liyah but that love don't exist anymore. I still care for you. But I got a woman that gives me her all and I got to do the same."

{Finally! I'm sorry for taking so long to update! But I'm back and I hope you guys are ready for what's coming. Stay tuned loves}

Will AUGUST fall for Liyahs trap?

Should August have let Liyah in without Kaya being there?

Will August be man enough to tell Kaya soon about his son?!